IBPS RRB PO/Clerk 2020 Exam Timing with Detailed Instructions
Dear Aspirants, as we all know IBPS RRB 2020 exam date conformation notification got released few days back. Aspirants those who are vigorously preparing for IBPS RRB 2020 exams can go through the exam dates along with exam guidelines. Due to COVID 19 pandemic situation, some important precautionary guidelines will be taken by the IBPS Board. So aspirants also have to know the IBPS RRB important exam guidelines and make sure to do all the guidelines while appearing for IBPS RRB 2020 Exams.
Due to pandemic situations, some timing details has been collected from various whatsapp groups. We have given the below details for our aspirants to reduce the last minute panic. Aspirants can refer the timing and important instructions given below.
IBPS RRB PO Exam Timing Schedule:
Aspirants can go through the IBPS RRB PO 2020 exam timing schedule and make the preparation accordingly.
IBPS RRB 2020 Exam Guidelines:
Herewith we have provided important guidelines formed by IBPS Board for IBPS RRB Exams. Aspirants must have to follow all the precautionary steps before the IBPS RRB 2020 examination.
Things to be Have while entering into the Exam Hall:
- Face Mask
- Hand Gloves
- 50ml Hand Sanitizer
- Transparent Clear Water Bottle
- Separate Writing Pen
- Exam Admit Card with Identity Proof
- In Admit Card, Photograph must be stapled in it.
Precautionary Steps to be Followed during IBPS RRB 2020 Examination:
- Aspirant must have to keep Social Distancing between each other.
- Candidates have not share their any belongings like pen, mask, gloves, water bottle etc with each other.
- Wearing mask is mandatory.
- Aspirants must installed Aarogya Setu Application in their mobile phone. It shows candidate’s risk factor. While entering into to examination center, aspirants must have to how their Aarogya setu app status to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue.
- In case a candidate does not have a smart phone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (declaration form provided in Annexure- IV) and show the same to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue.
- Candidates those who having Moderate or High Risk Status on Aarogya Setu will not be allowed into examination centre.
- After check their security check on Arogya Setu App at the entry gate, candidates must have to switch off their mobile phones, and handover it to the designated location.
- Thermo guns temperature Check will be done at the entry point for all candidates. In case, any person is observed to be having above normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue.
Previous Year Question Paper for IBPS RRB Examination – Click Here to Download
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?