Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing an IBPS PO Interview Experience shared by Ritik.
IBPS PO Interview Experience 2018 – Ritik
HOTEL ASTOR Patna -04/02/2019
4 male + 1 female(panel-3)
1 pm reporting
We were made seated in a room where 70-80 candidates were present. We had document verification there.
5:30 got my turn and 8-10 min duration it happened.
May I come in sir
Yes come in
Good evening man good evening sirs
Please be seated thank you man/sirs
They asked me following questions
1) Tell something about yourself means family back ground and else they asked like this
2) Five point any thing about budget
3) Priority sector lending and its sector
4) Self help group members and what they do
5) What is limited liability companies
6) Bihar Cm /Jharkhand governor/vice president of India
7) What is Atal Pension Yojana
8) What is Jeevan jyoti bima yojna
9) Kolkata news in last 2 days
10) Ayushman Bharat Yojana is for what?
11) Ujwala Yojana is for what?
12) Which scheme is launched by government of India for health sector and its description
And some personal questions.
And at last they gave a toffee and said your interview is over. I said thank you sirs and man and left the room.
We wish Ritik all the very best for the upcoming result. If you want to share Interview Experience, simply drop an email at [email protected]
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!