Hello and welcome to exampundit. IBPS Calendar 2019-2020 is out!!!
IBPS has officially released the Tentative Calendar of Online CWE for RRBs & PSBs i.e. IBPS PO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2019 and IBPS RRB 2019 exams.
Following is the IBPS Exam Calendar 2019 and 2020. So, these includes IBPS Clerk 2019, IBPS PO 2019 and IBPS RRB & SO 2019.
IBPS Calendar 2019-2020
IBPS RRB 8 – 2019-2020
- Preliminary Examination Officer Scale I and Office Assistants :
03.08.2019, 04.08.2019, 11.08.2019, 17.08.2019,
18.08.2019 & 25.08.2019
- Single Examination Officers Scale II & III : 22.09.2019
- Main Examination Officer Scale I : 22.09.2019
- Office Assistants : 29.09.2019
IBPS PO, Clerk SO 9 – 2019-2020
IBPS PO 2019
IBPS PO 2019 Prelims Exam Date
Tentatively starts from 12th October, 2019.
IBPS PO 2019 Mains Exam Date
30.11.2019 i.e. 30th November, 2019.
IBPS Clerk 2019-2020
IBPS Clerk 2019 Prelims Exam Date
IBPS Clerk 2019 Prelims Exam starts from 7th December, 2019.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Mains Exam Date
IBPS Clerk 2019 Mains Exam is on 19th January, 2020.
IBPS Specialist Officers
Process of Registration
The registration process will be through online mode only and there will be a single registration for both Preliminary and Main examination, wherever applicable.
Candidates will be required to upload the following documents as per the specification given in advertisement.
(1) Photograph of the Applicant – 20 kb to 50 kb in .jpg file
(2) Signature of the Applicant – 10 kb to 20 kb in .jpg file
(3) Thumb impression of the Applicant – 10 kb to 20 kb in .jpg file
(4) Scanned copy of handwritten declaration as per the format, which will be available in the respective advertisement – 10 kb to 20 kb in .jpg file
Prospective candidates are also advised to visit official website of IBPS www.ibps.in regularly for detailed notification for each of the above examinations to be displayed in due course.
IBPS, however, reserves the right to change the guidelines/modalities stated above on the basis of administrative reasons, court order, Govt. Advisories, etc.
All the best!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?