Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is a set of General Science Quiz on miscellaneous topic for RRB Group D & ALP 2018 Examination.
1. Study of crop production is ………………
2. Bos Taurus is a scientific name of ………………..
3. …………….. includes all prokaryotic organism likes bacteria, cynobacterioa and archiobacteria
4. Which one of the following is not a constituent of biogas?
(b) Carbon dioxide
(d) Nitrogen dioxide
5. Bar is a unit of which one of the following?
6. Which of the following metals are present in haemoglobin and chlorophyll, respectively?
(a) Fe and Mg
(b) Fe and Zn
(c) Mg and Zn
(d) Zn and Mg
7. A mother of blood group O has a group O child. What could be the blood group of father of the child?
(a) Only O
(b) A or B or O
(c) A or B
(d) Only AB
8. Which one of the following causes the chikungunia disease?
(b) Helminthic worm
9. Which one of the following vitamins helps in clotting of blood?
10. What is the purpose of adding baking soda to dough?
(a) To generate moisture
(b) To give a good flavour
(c) To give good colour
(d) To generate carbon dioxide
Average rating / 5. Vote count: