Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is a set of General Science Quiz on miscellaneous topic for RRB Group D & ALP 2018 Examination.
1. Chromosomes are made up of
(c) DNA and Protein
2. The danger signals are red while the eye is more sensitive to yellow because
(a) absorption in red is less than yellow and hence red is visible from a distance
(b) scattering in yellow light is less than red
(c) the wavelength of red light is more than yellow light
(d) none of the above reasons
3. Hemophilia is –
(a) caused by bacteria
(b) caused by virus
(c) caused by pollutants
(d) a hereditary defect
4. In human body, vitamin A is stored in the –
5. Ondometer is a –
(a) Measuring instrument for distance covered by motor wheels
(b) Measuring instrument for frequency of electromagnetic waves
(c) Device for measuring sound intensity
(d) Measuring instrument for electric power
6. Which acid is used in rubber, textile, leather and electroplating industries ?
(a) Ethanoic acid
(b) Methanoic acid
(c) Malanic acid
(d) Butairic acid
7. For a person having hypermetropia, the near point is ……..
(a) Greater than 20 cm
(b) Lesser than 25cm
(c) Greater than 25cm
(d) Lesser than 30cm
8. Cryogenic is a science deals with
(a) High Temperatures
(b) Low Pressure
(c) High Pressure
(d) Low Temperature
9. Wood Spirit is which of the following ?
(a) Ethyl Alcohol
(c) Methyl Alcohol
10. Which of the following is chief source of Napthalene ?
(a) Moth balls
(c) Tar Camphor
(d) Coal tar