Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is a set of General Science Quiz on miscellaneous topic for RRB Group D & ALP 2018 Examination.
1. An atom of an element with mass number 23 and atomic number 11 will have
(a) 11 neutrons, 12 protons and 11 electrons
(b) 11 protons, 12 neutrons and 11 electrons
(c) 11 protons, 12 electrons and 11 neutrons
(d) 23 protons and 11 electrons
2. Which of the following is a protein ?
(c) Natural rubber
3. Optical fibres are mainly used in
(c) Musical Instruments
(d) Food Industry
4. The first synthetic fibre made by man was
5. Polythene is industrially prepared by the polymerization of
6. A mixture of water and alcohol can be separated by
7. One micron is equal to
(a) 1/10th of mm
(b) 1/100th of mm
(c) 1/1000th of mm
(d) 1/10000th of mm
8. Equal volumes of different gases at any definite temperature and pressure have
(a) Equal weights
(b) equal masses
(c) equal density
(d) equal no. of molecules
9. Milk is an example of
(b) true solution
10. Which of the following modes of expressing concentration is independent of temperature
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?