Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is the much awaited General Awareness Checklist for Syndicate Bank PGDBF 2018. These will help you to brush up your last moment preparation.
- Financial and Banking Current Affairs of last 3 months
- Non-financial India related Current Affairs of last 3 months
- First States in India to Launch/Achieve Something Recently (of last 3 months)
- Schemes by Government and Banks that were launched/in news during last 3 months
- World News of last 2 months
- Appointments in India of last 3 months
- Appointments around the world in Last 30 days
- MoUs signed/approved by Govt of last 3 months
- Capital & Currencies of Countries in News During last 3 months
- Awards & Honors from last 3 months
General Awareness (Including Stock GK):
- Powerplants in India
- National Parks in India
- Stadiums in India
- Sports Personalities in News during Last 2 months
- Wildlife Sanctuaries in India
- Recently elected Chief Ministers & their Constituencies
- Banking Functions – Types of Products – Various Limits
- Small Finance Banks & Payments Banks
- Terms related to Banking, Stocks, Loans etc.
- Headquarters of Indian Public Sector Companies & Banks along with Global organisations
- Famous Personalities Passed away during Last 2 months – Their Field & Major Achievement
- Cities on the River Banks
- Names of Various Projects Approved/Completed during last 3 months and their Outlay (Very important)
- Various Government Financial Products i.e. Sukanya Samriddhi, KVP – Limits, Functions etc.
- Days & observances from 2 months before exam and month of the exam date. Which means if your exam is on 1 January, then you have to read days from November to January.
The magazine for Syndicate Bank PGDBF 2018 will be shared tomorrow evening. Till then you can use the Monthly PDFs! 🙂
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!