Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is the much awaited, General Awareness Checklist for IBPS Clerk Mains 2018. This will help you to finalize, revise your General Awareness Preparation for IBPS Clerk Mains 2018.
General Awareness Checklist for IBPS Clerk Mains 2018
- Financial and Banking Current Affairs from October 1 to January 10, 2019
- Non-financial India related Current Affairs from October 1 to January 10, 2019
- First States in India to Launch/Achieve Something Recently (October – January 10, 2019)
- Schemes by Government and Banks that were launched/in news during November to January 10, 2018
- World News from December 1, 2018 to January 10, 2019
- Appointments in India from December to January 10, 2019
- Appointments around the world in Last 30 days
- MoUs signed/approved by Govt between November to January 10, 2019
- Capital & Currencies of Countries in News During November to January 10, 2019
- Awards & Honors from October to January 10. 2019
- Powerplants in India
- National Parks in India
- Stadiums in India
- Sports Personalities in News during November to January 10, 2019
- Wildlife Sanctuaries in India
- Recently elected Chief Ministers & their Constituencies
- Banking Functions – Types of Products – Various Limits
- Small Finance Banks & Payments Banks
- Terms related to Banking, Stocks, Loans etc.
- Headquarters of Indian Public Sector Companies & Banks along with Global organisations
- Famous Personalities Passed away during December to January 10, 2019 – Their Field & Major Achievement
- Cities on the River Banks
- Names of Various Projects Approved/Completed during November to January 10, 2019 & their outlay
- Various Government Financial Products i.e. Sukanya Samriddhi, KVP – Limits, Functions etc.
- Days & observances from December to January(Full) 2019
If you have any query feel free to ask in the comment section.
If you have any doubts, feel free to contact us on Facebook.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!