Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the GA Questions asked in RBI Assistant Mains 2017. These are shared by Vikas Pandey and Tanmay!
- Who launched Project Nischay? – IDBI Bank
- Gorakhpur is situated on the bank of _______. – Rapti River
- Dudhwa National Park is located in ________. – Uttar Pradesh
- Sowa- Rigpa medicine by which country – Tibet
- What is the full form of BCSBI – Banking Codes and Standards Board of India
- Lalit Upadhyay related to which field – Sports (Hockey Player)
- Amman is the capital city of – Jordan
- Definition of Mutilated Notes – Mutilated banknote is a banknote, of which a portion is missing or which is composed of more than two pieces.
- One question related to Factoring
- Gudi padwa festival celebrated in which state – Maharashtra
- 2017 Noble prize in Physics won by whom – Rainer Weiss. Barry C. Barish. Kip S. Thorne.
- Girija devi is associated with which of the following field – Singer
- How much percent of Indian Household covered by bank accounts – 58.7%
- CISF Headquarter is located in which city – New Delhi
- Loktak lake is located in which Indian State – Manipur
- According to which act Banks can share their dividend among shareholders? – Banking Regulation Act, 1949
- Nedungadi bank in Kerala merge with which of the following bank – Punjab National Bank
- Pushpagiri wildlife sanctuary is located in which state – Karnataka
- National Insurance Academy in state of – Pune, Maharashtra
- Who is the Finance minister (state) in Modi’s government – Shiv Pratap Shukla
- The book on Hema Malini ,Beyond the dream girl written by – Ram Kamal Mukherjee
- Which of the day is observed on 10th November – World Science Day for Peace and Development
- In LAB , A stands for what – Area
- Who is the winner of 2017 Macau Open Grand Prix Gold (Badminton) –
- Full form of CFMS – Centralised Funds Management System
If you have any more GA Questions Asked in RBI Assistant Mains 2017 in your stock! Feel free to share!
Read the Exam Review of RBI Assistant Mains 2017