Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today was SBI Clerk Mains 2018. Here are the GA Questions asked in SBI Clerk Mains 2018 in both shifts.
Thanks to Sourav for sharing all the GA Questions asked in SBI Clerk Mains 2018 with us.
GA Questions asked in SBI Clerk Mains 2018 Shift 1
- ASEAN film festival was held in which country? – New Delhi, India
- National Statistics day is celebrated – 29 June
- What is the theme of 2018 World Environment day? –Beat Plastic Pollution
- Who is the captain of Indian women hockey team? – Rani Rampal
- Bhumi Pednekar bagged the best actress at Dada Saheb Phalke award ceremony for which movie? – Toilet
- LIC share bought by which of the following bank? – IDBI
- Malabo is the capital of which country? – Equatorial Guinea
- Shujaat Bukhari, who was recently shot dead was the editor of ? – Rising Kashmir
- Headquarter of AIIB – Beijing, China
- C in CBLO – collateralized, collateralized borrowing and lending obligation
- Least spoken language under 22 constitution languages – Sanskrit
- Bharat inclusion initiative with which IIM? – IIM Ahmedabad
- L in PMLA? – Laundering (Prevention of Money Laundering Act)
- National Sports University – Manipur
- Ajya thakur related to which sports? – Kabaddi
- Bharosa app launched in which state – Telangana (Hyderabad)
- R in LRS – Remittance, Liberalised Remittance Scheme
- 2026 fifa world cup venue? – Mexico, Canada, USA
- Pilibhit wildlife sanctuary is located in – Uttar Pradesh
- “Digital Gold” feature is launched by which company – Paytm
- Kabir Mahotsav in UP is organized by which ministry? – Ministry of Culture
- SAARC Development Fund HQ – Thimpu, Bhutan
- Telenor acquired by ? – Airtel
- International Organization for Migration HQ – Le Grand-Saconnex, Switzerland
- What is the time limit to apply for PMVV? – 2020
- Transformation of Aspirational Districts – 115
- Umbrella organisation for digital payment- NPCI
- Informal summit held in which city of Russia – Sochi
- Indira Sagar dam is located in which Indian State/City – Mundi, Madhya Pradesh
- The central government has sanctioned ₹3,831 crore under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY) to – Maharashtra
- Assumption Island is in – Seychelles
- Victorian Gothic and Art Deco Ensembles on UNESCO Heritage list is from which state – Mumbai
- Full form of COMCASA – Communications Compatibility and Security Agreement
If you have any to add, feel free to comment below!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!