Hello and welcome to exampundit. A few days ago, government announced the interest rates for Small Savings Schemes which includes Kisan Vikas Patra. So today we are sharing most important Expected Questions on Kisan Vikas Patra. These Expected Questions on Kisan Vikas Patra will be extremely important for the upcoming Bank Exams.
Expected Questions on Kisan Vikas Patra
- Kisan Vikas Patra is considered a part of the _____. – National Small Savings Fund
- The amount (Principal) invested in Kisan Vikas Patra would get doubled in how many months? – 118
- The minimum amount that can be invested in Kisan Vikas Patra is ______. – ₹1000
- Kisan Vikas Patra is available in how many denominations? – 6 (₹100, ₹500, ₹1000, ₹5000, ₹10000 and ₹50000)
- What is the upper limit of investment in Kisan Vikas Patra? – No limit
- To prevent the possibilities of money laundering, the 2014 government made PAN Card proof compulsory for investments above _________. – ₹50,000
- To prevent the possibilities of money laundering, the 2014 government made income proof compulsory for investments above _________. – ₹10 lakhs
- Who among the followings cannot invest in Kisan Vikas Patra? – HUF and NRI
- What is the lock–in period of Kisan Vikas Patra? – 30 months
- What is the maturity period for Kisan Vikas Patra? – 118 months
- Which of the following denomination of Kisan Vikas Patra is available only at the head post office of a city? – ₹50000
- What is the current interest rate of Kisan Vikas Patra? – 7.3 per cent
Do let us know if you like it. Please share with everyone.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!