Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing Important Expected Questions on Cheque Truncation System. Cheque Truncation System or CTS is one of the most important Banking Product and Banking Awareness Topic.
Expected Questions on Cheque Truncation System
- What does CTS stands for? – Cheque Truncation System
- Cheque Truncation System started in which year? – 2008
- Which standard is followed for Cheque clearance in India? – CTS 2010
- Who has developed Cheque Truncation System? – National Payments Corporation of India
- What does MICR stands for? – Magnetic Ink Character Recognition
- How long is an MICR code? – 9 Digit
- What does the first 3 characters stand for in MICR code? – City
- What does the 4th, 5th & 6th character represent in MICR Code? – Bank Name
- What does the last 3 character represent in MICR Code? – Branch Name
- CTS was first implemented on a pilot basis in ______. – New Delhi
- What does PKI stands for in context to Cheque Truncation System? – Public Key Infrastructure
- Who manages the Clearing House for Cheque Truncation System? – Reserve Bank of India
- Who acts as Cheque Processing Center for Cheque Truncation System? – National Payments Corporation of India
- How many grids are there for Cheque Truncation System? – 3 (New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai)
Get all the Expected Banking Awareness Questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!