Expected Questions from May 2019 Current Affairs: Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Monthly PDF of Expected Current Affairs Questions. This will be important for CWC, LIC AAO and SBI PO/Clerk 2019 Exams.
This PDF contains all the important Expected Questions from Current Affairs of May.
So, the expected questions are extremely important for upcoming bank exams.
There are total 395 Expected Questions from May 2019 Current Affairs.
Below we have given some of the Expected Questions from May 2019 Current Affairs, to download the full set using the link given below.
- The Second Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Mass Media Forum is being held at_____________: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- DRDO successfully test fired a guided bomb from a____________ at Pokhran in Rajasthan: SU-30 MKI Aircraft
- Who inaugurated the Sahara Naval Hostel for the ‘Veer Naris’ at VasantKunj, New Delhi? Lt Governor of Delhi Shri Anil Baijal
- Where did 5th Smart Cities India 2019 Expo inaugurated? New Delhi
- Name the two countries which were declared as malaria free by WHO?Algeria, Argentina
i) Algeria is the 2nd country in Africa to be recognised as malaria free after Mauritius.
ii) Argentina is the 2nd country in South America to be recognised as malaria free after Paraguay.
- Who sworn-in as new president of South Africa? Cyril Ramaphosa
- Who becomes second UK PM to resign over Brexit failure? Theresa May
- Who is the CM of Andhra Pradesh? Jagan Mohan Reddy
- ChandraniMurmu, is the youngest loksabha MP of which state? Odisha
- Which Bank has launched ‘Corp SME Suvidha’, a product for GST-registered MSMEs? Corporation Bank
- RBI proposed to Introduce LCR to all NBFC’s with an asset size of __________and above: 50 billion rupees
- Name the former Malaysian king who recently passed away? Sultan Ahmad Shah
- Who is appointed as the new Force Commander of the United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS)? Lieutenant General ShaileshTinaikar
- BIMSTEC leaders invited to PM designate Modi’s oath-taking ceremony. BIMSTEC contain how many countries? 7
The countries are India, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Nepal, and Bhutan.
- Who sworn-in as Arunachal Pradesh CM?PemaKhandu
- RBI has extended the RTGS Timing by how many hours? 1.5 hrs
- From 4:30PM to 6PM.
- Who sworn-in as the President of Nigeria? MuhammaduBuhari
- Who has been nominated as next Parliamentary Speaker of Maldives? MohamadNasheed
- Peter O’Neill Stepped down from the position of Prime Minister of which country? Papua New Guinea
- Who sworn-in as Australia’s new PM? Scott Morrison
- Who is the new chief Justice of Meghalaya High Court? Justice AK Mittal
- L.V.Navaneeth is the new CEO of which company? The Hindu
- What is the theme of Menstrual Hygiene day? It’s Time for Action
- The Orchha town has been included in list of the World Heritage Sites of UNESCO. It is located in which state? Madhya Pradesh
Orchha town situated on the banks of the river Betwa
- Who has been elected to the Executive Board of the first UN-Habitat Assembly? India
- Country’s first all-women crew to fly which helicopter? Mi-17 V5 helicopter
- Who launched a nuclear-powered icebreaker, to tap the Arctic’s commercial potential? Russia
- Who has ousted in no-confidence vote in Austria? Sebastian Kurz
- Who launched ‘Bank on Wheels’ facility? IOB
- Who plans to launch ‘GlobalCoin’ cryptocurrency in 2020? Facebook
- DRDO successfully test fired the new version of which surface to air defence missile system? Akash
- Name the action choreographer- filmmaker who passed away recently? VeeruDevgan
- Who won gold medal in ISSF shooting World Cup in 10m air pistol? SaurabhChaudhary
- World Thyroid Day was observed across the world on _________: May 25
- Who set for record fifth term as Odisha CM? Naveen Patnaik
- US President Donald Trump and Prime Minister NarendraModi have agreed to meet at the G-20 Summit in which country? Japan
- After 36 years of service, Indian Navy’s frontline missile destroyer, _________has been decommissioned: INS Ranjit
- Who was honoured with the ‘Global Asian of the Year’ award? HemaDivakar
- Who sets Guinness World Records for Longest Dancing? Bandana
- Who launched its first ever moon-sighting website? Pakistan
—The website named as website “pakmoonsighting.pk”
- Tamil Nadu Chamber Foundation announced the launch of _________, an international food and kitchen equipment expo in Madurai: Vibrant Tamilnadu
- Who sworn in as Sikkim CM? P S Golay
- ISRO’s new commercial arm called NewSpace India Limited (NSIL) was officially inaugurated in which city?Bengaluru
- French Open Tennis begins in ___________: Paris
- Who has bagged the Plame d’Or for his film ‘Parasite’ at the 72nd Canned Film Festival in France? Bong JoonHo
- Who has won for the second time in the Sekisui Open? Mahesh Mangaonkar
- Who won gold medal in Women’s 10m air rifle in ISSF world cup? ApurviChandela
- China won the Sudirman Cup. It belongs to which sports? Badminton
- Central Water Commission issued “drought advisory” to how many states? 6
Those states are Maharashtra, Gujarat, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Tamil Nadu
50. Which gramin bank is among India’s top three Regional Rural Banks out of 45 Regional Rural Bank? Tripura Gramin Bank
So, if you have any query, feel free to contact us on Facebook.
If you like it, please leave a comment below! 🙂
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!