Expected questions from Latest Bills & Acts Passed in Cabinet: Dear Friends, as you all know that General Awareness Part is one of the major section in Competitive Exams. In this section, questions will be asked from various topics such as, Current Affairs, Static GK, Banking Awareness. Recently some of the Bills & Acts were passed newly and amendments were happened in the cabinet. So we can expect Questions from this Latest Bills & Acts Passed in Cabinet. Here we have given the Expected Questions from Vastest Bills & Acts Passed in Cabinet. Candidates preparing for the examination can make use of it.
Expected Questions from Latest Bills & Acts Passed in Cabinet:
Constitution and Law:
- Who has decided to remove requirement of minimum educational qualification (class 8th pass) for transport vehicle drivers in country? Union Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH)
- Which High Court (HC) upheld the reservation for Maratha community in government jobs and education constitutional valid but suggested to reduce the quota percentage from present 16% to 12-13%? Bombay
- Which bill was passed by the parliament to allow trusts to establish units in Special Economic Zone (SEZs)? Special Economic Zones (Amendment) Bill, 2019
- How much percentage did the parliament of India has adopted a statutory resolution for levying duty on all goods exported from or originating in Pakistan? 200%
- To which state does Supreme Court of India has directed to deposit Rs.100 crore fine imposed on it by National Green Tribunal (NGT) for failing to curb illegal coal mining with Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)? Meghalaya
- Which bill was passed by Lok Sabha, to allow NIA to probe terrorist acts against Indians and Indian interests abroad. National Investigation Agency (Amendment) Bill, 2019
- In which state, Central Universities (Amendment) Bill 2019has been passed by both the houses of parliament for establishing a Central University and Tribal University? Andhra Pradesh
- Which Bill does Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has approved for setting up of a National Medical Commission in place of Medical Council of India (MCI) so as to usher comprehensive reforms in the medical education sector? National Medical Commission Bill, 2019
- Under which act does protection of Human Rights (Amendment) Bill, 2019 introduced in Lok Sabha amends that provides for National Human Rights Commission (NHRC), State Human Rights Commissions (SHRC) and Human Rights Courts? Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
- Which Legislative Assembly passed Employment of Local Candidates in Industries and Factories Bill, 2019? Andhra Pradesh
- How many number of judges in supreme court at present including Chief Justice of India?34 ( from 31)
- Which bill did Parliament passed aimed at tightening Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) compliance and ensuring stricter action for non-compliance of the company law regulations? Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2019
- Which Bill did parliament passed to provide stricter punishments for child sex abuse? Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (Amendment) Bill, 2019
- Which bill does parliament has passed to empower Central Government to designate an individual as a “terrorist”? Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Amendment Bill, 2019
- Which bill does Lok Sabha passed which seeks to prohibit discrimination against transgender persons, including in matters of employment? Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Bill, 2019
- Which bill was passed by parliament for speedy eviction of unauthorised occupants from government residential accommodations? Public Premises (Eviction of Unauthorised Occupants) Amendment Bill, 2019
- Which two union territories the Government of India has planned to merge? Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu.
- Which bill was passed that seeks to amend National Institute of Design Act, 2014 declares National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad as an institution of national importance? National Institute of Design (Amendment) Bill, 2019
- Which bill was passed by the Rajya Sabha to introduce a mechanism that will curb the ponzi schemes which will protect the interest of depositors? Banning of Unregulated Deposit Schemes Bill, 2019
- Which bill was passed by the Rajya Sabha which provides clarity about preference to secured lenders over operational creditors? Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Amendment) Bill, 2019
- Which bill was passed by Rajya Sabha to improve road safety, enhance the penalty for traffic violations, facilitate citizens in dealing with transport departments and curb corruption? Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Bill, 2019
- Which bill was passed by the Lok Sabha to provide an uniform safety procedures for the specified 5,600 dams in the country? Dam Safety Bill, 2019.
- Which bill was passed by the Lok Sabha to ban commercial surrogacy in the country? Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill, 2019
- Which State Legislative Assembly passed the Protection from Lynching Bill, 2019?Rajasthan
- Which is the first state to set a policy framework and institutional mechanism on agricultural produce and livestock contract farming? Tamil Nadu
- Which bill was introduced in Lok Sabha by Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, Minister of Human Resource Development for reservation of teaching positions in central educational institutions? Central Educational Institutions (Reservation in Teachers’ Cadre) Bill, 2019
- Which Bill was introduced in Lok Sabha by the Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment, Thaawar Chand Gehlot to provide for the advancement of “economically weaker sections” of citizens? Constitution (One Hundred and Twenty-Fourth Amendment) Bill, 2019
- Under whom does Union Cabinet has approved to dissolve National Institute of Miners’ Health (NIMH), an autonomous Institute under Union Ministry of Mines (MoM) and merge it with ICMR-NIOH (Indian Council of Medical Research-National Institute of Occupational Health), Ahmedabad with all assets and liabilities? Union Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoH&FW)
- How many additional Government Medical colleges establishment has approved byCabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi by 2021- 22? 75
- Who has approved the Promulgation of Prohibition of Electronic Cigarettes (production, manufacture, import, export, transport, sale, distribution, storage and advertisement) Ordinance, 2019? Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Under which scheme does union Cabinet has approved relaxation of mandatory requirement of Aadhaar Seeded data as pre-condition for release of funds to beneficiaries? Pradhan Mantri KisanSamman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) scheme.
- Between which two countries does the Union Cabinet headed Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved Post Facto the Agreement for establishment of Strategic Partnership Council? India and Saudi Arabia.
- Between which two countries does the Union Cabinet chaired by PM Modi gave its approval for signing Agreement on Social Security? India and Brazil.
- How much does the Union Cabinet gave its assent for the establishment of a ‘Special Window’ fund for the stuck housing project across the country? Rs 25,000 crore
- Between which two countries does the Cabinet gave ex-post facto approval for the MoUs for collaboration in the field of rehabilitation, occupational Diseases, and vocational training of Insured Persons with disabilities? India and German
- The Cabinet approved the signing of the Protocol that amends the Convention to avoid double taxation and the prevention of fiscal evasion with respect to taxes on income? India and Brazil.
- With which country didthe Cabinet approved the MoU on withdrawal of 1.82 cusecs of water from Feni River by India for drinking water supply schemes for Sabroom town Tripura, India? Bangladesh
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?