Expected Questions from June 2019 Current Affairs: Dear EP ‘ians, this year 2019 has brought you many opportunities to make your dream true, there are lots of Job Notification has been announced with Good Number of vacancies. In this list we can say the Major Competitive Exams such as, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB/ PO/ Clerk, LIC & EPFO Exams. Here we have given the Most Expected Questions from June 2019 Current Affairs, this will be very essential for SBI PO/ Clerk & All Mains examination.
There are 200 Expected Questions from June 2019 Current Affairs:
Below we have given some of the Expected questions from June 2019 Current Affairs, kindly Check Below to Download the Full PDF.
1) Who has been appointed as UN Deputy Executive Director? Ans : Anita Bhatia
2) World Milk Day is Observed on Which Date ? Ans : 1st June
3) FICCI survey forecasted India’s GDP Growth at ___ % for FY20 ? Ans : 7.1 %
4) Reserve Bank of India formed a committee on the development of the Secondary Market Corporate Loans. The committee is headed by ___ ? Ans : TN Manoharan
5) Veteran television actor Carmine Caridi passed away. He belonged to which country ? Ans : USA
6) Who recently took charge as the Chief of Indian Navy ? Ans : Karambir Singh
7) Which country will host 2020 Asia Cup Cricket ? Ans : Pakistan
8) Who recently Sworn in as President of El Salvador ? Ans : Nayib Bukele
9) World Bicycle Day was Celebrated on Which Date ? Ans : 3rd June
10) Which former President of India recently conferred with Mexico’s highest civilian honour ? Ans : Pratibha Patil
11) In the 17th Lok Sabha Election, Who became the youngest MP of India ? Ans : ChandraniMurmu
12) Which State will host 10th National Science Film Festival of India in 2020 ? Ans : Tripura
13) Recently BM Khaitan Passed Away. He was veteran ___ ? Ans : Industrialist and Tea Tycoon
14) Who elected as External Auditor for WHO ? Ans : Rajiv Mehrishi
15) Recently, Ujjivan Small Finance Bank has appointed ____ as its independent director. Ans :Sachin Bansal ( Flipkart co-founder )
16) Which Committee Revised the Draft National Educational Policy ? Ans :Kasturirangan Committee
17) International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression was observed on which date ? Ans : 04th June
18) What is the theme for World Environment Day 2019 ? Ans :Beat Air Pollution’.
19) What was the theme for Financial Literacy Week 2019 ? Ans : ‘Farmers and How they benefit by using a formal Banking System’
20) Ruma Guha Thakurta recently passed away. She was veteran ___? Ans : Bengali Singer
21) Book On World Cup “Cricket World Cup: The Indian Challenge” Launched. Who is the author of this book ? Ans : Ashis Ray
22) India has successfully test fired Brahmos Supersonic Cruise Missile from ____. Ans : Chandipur in Odisha
23) Who has been appointed as Chief of India Meteorological Department (IMD) ? Ans : Mrutyunjay Mohapatra
24) What is the Current Repo Rate ? Ans : 5.75 %
25) According to World Bank, India to grow at ___ % for next three years ? Ans : 7.5 %
26) Champions League football Architect Lennart Johansson Passes Away. He was from which country ? Ans : Sweden
27) Which Indian Footballer became the Most Capped India Player ? Ans : Sunil Chhetri
28) Recently Prakash Pant Passed Away. He was the former Finance Minister of Which State ? Ans : Uttarakhand
29) Which country will host 2023 Asia Cup Football ? Ans : China
30) India signed 300 Cr deal with _____ to buy SPICE bombs. Ans : Israel
31) Which country launched “Long March 11 rocket “, a rocket to space from a ship at sea ? Ans : China
32) Malcolm John Rebennack died at the age of 77 in USA. He was veteran ___? Ans : Musician
33) What was the theme of World Food Safety Day 2019 ? Ans :“Food Safety, everyone’s business”
34) PM Modi reconstituted NITI Aayog. Who is the Vice Chairman of NITI Aayog ? Ans : Rajiv Kumar
35) Who has been appointed as Chairman of Axis Bank? Ans : Rakesh Makhija
36) Which company recently launched an Education Programme‘ DigitalSakhi ‘ ? Ans : L & T Financial Services
37) Which Country launched the first Arctic train Service ‘ Zarengold ‘ ? Ans : Russia
38) Which Institution has launched a Fiscal Performance Index (FPI) to assess state and central budgets ? Ans :Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
39) Maldives conferred its highest award ‘Nishan Izzuddin’ to ____ ? Ans : Narendra Modi
40) Which Cabinet Minister of India led the Indian delegation to G20 Ministerial meeting in Japan ? Ans : Piyush Goyal
Most Expected Questions from June 2019 Current Affairs – Click Here to Download
More Monthly Expected Questions – Check below:
Note: We have launched separate webiste for Free PDF which has All Free PDF Materials, Topic wise questions on Reasoning, Aptitude, English, General Awareness, Current Affairs, Insurance Awareness, Banking Awareness, Previous Year Question Paper and more. Visit: pdf.exampundit.in
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?