Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 9 November 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 9 November 2018
- How many NBFC licenses were recently cancelled by RBI? – 31
- Under which section did RBI recently cancel 31 NBFCs licenses? – Section 45-IA (6)
- India announced to resume exporting raw sugar to which nation from 2019? – China
- How many artillery gun systems were recently inducted into the Indian Army? – 3
- Which state approved a proposal to pay Rs 25000 to every girl graduating in 2018 and onwards? – Bihar
- Union Cabinet has approved setting up of a Central Tribal University in which state? – Andhra Pradesh
- Who won the gold medal with a world record score in the men’s skeet final at 8th Asian Shotgun Championship in Kuwait? – Angad Vir Singh Bajwa
- Angad Vir Singh Bajwa is associated with which sports? – Skeet shooting
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: