Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 9 November 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 9 November 2018
- How many NBFC licenses were recently cancelled by RBI? – 31
- Under which section did RBI recently cancel 31 NBFCs licenses? – Section 45-IA (6)
- India announced to resume exporting raw sugar to which nation from 2019? – China
- How many artillery gun systems were recently inducted into the Indian Army? – 3
- Which state approved a proposal to pay Rs 25000 to every girl graduating in 2018 and onwards? – Bihar
- Union Cabinet has approved setting up of a Central Tribal University in which state? – Andhra Pradesh
- Who won the gold medal with a world record score in the men’s skeet final at 8th Asian Shotgun Championship in Kuwait? – Angad Vir Singh Bajwa
- Angad Vir Singh Bajwa is associated with which sports? – Skeet shooting
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?