Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 7 June 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Get all other important Current Affairs and PDFs from here:
- Download Monthly Expected Questions from Current Affairs.
- Click here to view Current Affairs of June.
- Click here to view Expected Banking Awareness Questions.
- Download Banking Awareness and Stock GK Questions asked in Bank Exams 2017-2018
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 7 June 2018
- Which of the following bank launched a virtual assistant for customers in June, 2018? – Axis Bank
- Name the Axis Bank launched a virtual assistant for customers. – Axis Aha
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on June 6, 2018 decided to allow voluntary transition of the Urban Co-Operative Banks (UCB) into _________. – Small Finance Banks
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on June 6, 2018 decided to allow voluntary transition of the Urban Co-Operative Banks (UCB) into Small Finance Banks (SFB). Which of the following committee recommended this move? – R Gandhi Committee on Urban Cooperative Banks
- In order to convert into Small Finance Bank, an Urban Co-Operative Bank must have a minimum business worth _______. – ₹20,000 crore
- RBI exempted Small Business loans not to be classified as NPAs even if payments are delayed by _____. – 180 Days
- RBI exempted Small Business loans not to be classified as NPAs even if payments are delayed by 180 days. What is the maximum outstanding credit till January, 2017 for eligibility? – ₹25 crore
- Which of the following company recently acquired floor cleaning brand Nimyle? – ITC
- What is the outlay of Atal Bhujal Yojana? – ₹6000 crore
- Which of the following scheme was recently approved for funding by World Bank? – Atal Bhujal Yojana
- The Expenditure Finance Committee (EFC) on June 7, 2018 approved the revised cost estimate of the Dam Rehabilitation & Improvement Project (DRIP) for ____. – ₹ 3466 crore
- EFC extended timeline of Dam Rehabilitation & Improvement Project to ______. – June 2020
- India recorded what per cent reduction in Maternal Mortality Ratio (MMR) since 2013, as per the Sample Registration System (SRS)? – 22
- President Ram Nath Kovind on June 7, 2018 inaugurated a 73 km long National Highway in which state? – Tripura
- The Health Ministry has barred how many medical colleges in the country to admit students for the academic session 2018-19? – 82
- Who was recently appointed chairman of Cellular Operators Association of India? – Vodafone CEO Sunil Sood
- Who was recently appointed additional governor of Tripura? – West Bengal Governor K N Tripathi
- Who will be given the prestigious Lifetime Achievement honour at the upcoming International Indian Film Academy awards ceremony? – Anupam Kher
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.