Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 6 September 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 6 September 2018
- Which of the following bank announced to launch QR (Quick-Response) cards for cashless and cash transaction? – India Post Payments Bank
- How many types of savings accounts are there in India Post Payments Bank? – 3 (regular, digital and basic)
- Which of the following payments bank recently launched card-less cash withdrawals for their customers? – Airtel Payments Bank
- Which of the following organisation recently received Certificate of Registration (CoR) as NBFC-Peer to Peer Lending Platform (NBFC-P2P) from Reserve Bank of India (RBI)? – i2iFunding
- What is the name of the India’s ever first Global Mobility Summit? – MOVE
- Who inaugurated MOVE: India’s ever first Global Mobility Summit 2018? – PM Narendra Modi
- MOVE: India’s ever first Global Mobility Summit was organised by ________. – NITI Aayog
- MOVE: India’s ever first Global Mobility Summit held in ______. – New Delhi
- With which nation did India signed the Communications Compatibility and Security Agreement (COMCASA)? – United States of America
- Government approved the establishment and operationalisation of permanent campus of how many Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs)? – 7
- Which nation will provide space medicines for Indian astronauts who will be part of India’s first Manned Space Mission Gaganyaan? – France
- SLINEX-2018 is a naval exercise between India and _____. – Sri Lanka
- Joint Army Exercise ‘KAZIND’ was conducted between India and ____. – Kazakhstan
- India is the Partner Country in the 87th Izmir International tradeshow which will be held in ________. – Turkey
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?