Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 6 September 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 6 September 2018
- Which of the following bank announced to launch QR (Quick-Response) cards for cashless and cash transaction? – India Post Payments Bank
- How many types of savings accounts are there in India Post Payments Bank? – 3 (regular, digital and basic)
- Which of the following payments bank recently launched card-less cash withdrawals for their customers? – Airtel Payments Bank
- Which of the following organisation recently received Certificate of Registration (CoR) as NBFC-Peer to Peer Lending Platform (NBFC-P2P) from Reserve Bank of India (RBI)? – i2iFunding
- What is the name of the India’s ever first Global Mobility Summit? – MOVE
- Who inaugurated MOVE: India’s ever first Global Mobility Summit 2018? – PM Narendra Modi
- MOVE: India’s ever first Global Mobility Summit was organised by ________. – NITI Aayog
- MOVE: India’s ever first Global Mobility Summit held in ______. – New Delhi
- With which nation did India signed the Communications Compatibility and Security Agreement (COMCASA)? – United States of America
- Government approved the establishment and operationalisation of permanent campus of how many Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs)? – 7
- Which nation will provide space medicines for Indian astronauts who will be part of India’s first Manned Space Mission Gaganyaan? – France
- SLINEX-2018 is a naval exercise between India and _____. – Sri Lanka
- Joint Army Exercise ‘KAZIND’ was conducted between India and ____. – Kazakhstan
- India is the Partner Country in the 87th Izmir International tradeshow which will be held in ________. – Turkey
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!