Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 6 June 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Get all other important Current Affairs and PDFs from here:
- Download Monthly Expected Questions from Current Affairs.
- Click here to view Current Affairs of June.
- Click here to view Expected Banking Awareness Questions.
- Download Banking Awareness and Stock GK Questions asked in Bank Exams 2017-2018
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 6 June 2018
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announced to set up a Public Credit Registry (PCR) for which purpose? – information repository that has all loan information of individuals and corporate borrowers
- Which of the following committee recommended the setup of Public Credit Registry? – M. Deosthalee Committee
- As of June, 2018, what is the current repo rate set by RBI? – 6.25 percent
- After how many years did RBI increase the repo rate by 25bps? – 4 years
- As of June, 2018, what is the current reverse repo rate set by RBI? – 00 percent
- IDFC Bank recently received RBI’s approval for merger with which financial institute? – Capital First
- Which of the following bank was recently fined in United Kingdom for anti-money laundering breaches? – Canara Bank
- Government announced to create Agro-Processing Financial Institution for food processing industry. What type of Financial Institution will this be? – Non-banking Financial Company
- Union Government announced to compute district-level data of the country’s environmental wealth for how many years? – Five Years
- Who will be heading the group to study the Special Economic Zones (SEZ) Policy of India? – Baba Kalyani
- Government created how many high-powered panels that will work to set up a unique museum on the ‘Prime Ministers of India’ in the national capital Delhi? – 3
- Which of the following state has decided to completely prohibit the use of polythene or plastic from July 31, 2018? – Uttarakhand
- Recently a helicopter taxi service was launched between which two cities? – Shimla and Chandigarh
- The eleventh edition of Geo-Intelligence Asia 2018 was held in ______. – New Delhi, India
- According to a report released by Assocham and NEC what is India’s rank in terms of e-Waste generation? – 5th
- According to a report released by Assocham and NEC which state of India ranked 1 in terms of e-Waste generation? – Maharashtra
- Which state has the highest forest cover among the states and Union territories in the country with 89 percent? – Mizoram
- Mizoram has the highest forest cover among the states and Union territories in the country with _______. – 89 percent
- India will hold the Malabar naval exercise with which nation? – Japan and USA
- Government approved funding for the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle Mark-III continuation programme (Phase-I) consisting of ten GSLV Mk-III flights, at a total estimated cost of _______. – ₹4338.20 crores
- Government approved the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) Continuation Programme (Phase 6) and funding of how many PSLV operational flights under the programme? – 30
- What was India’s rank in 2018 Global Peace Index? – 136
- Which of the following nation topped 2018 Global Peace Index? – Iceland
- Which of the following organisation released 2018 Global Peace Index? – Economic and Peace
- Global Running Day is observed on ______. – 6 June
- What was the theme of 2018 Global Running Day? – Million Kid Run
- Who was recently elected as the President of the 73rd session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA)? – Ecuador’s Maria Fernanda Espinosa Garces
- Name the first woman ever from Latin America and the Caribbean to preside over United Nations General Assembly (UNGA). – Ecuador’s Maria Fernanda Espinosa Garces
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.