Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 6 June 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Get all other important Current Affairs and PDFs from here:
- Download Monthly Expected Questions from Current Affairs.
- Click here to view Current Affairs of June.
- Click here to view Expected Banking Awareness Questions.
- Download Banking Awareness and Stock GK Questions asked in Bank Exams 2017-2018
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 6 June 2018
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announced to set up a Public Credit Registry (PCR) for which purpose? – information repository that has all loan information of individuals and corporate borrowers
- Which of the following committee recommended the setup of Public Credit Registry? – M. Deosthalee Committee
- As of June, 2018, what is the current repo rate set by RBI? – 6.25 percent
- After how many years did RBI increase the repo rate by 25bps? – 4 years
- As of June, 2018, what is the current reverse repo rate set by RBI? – 00 percent
- IDFC Bank recently received RBI’s approval for merger with which financial institute? – Capital First
- Which of the following bank was recently fined in United Kingdom for anti-money laundering breaches? – Canara Bank
- Government announced to create Agro-Processing Financial Institution for food processing industry. What type of Financial Institution will this be? – Non-banking Financial Company
- Union Government announced to compute district-level data of the country’s environmental wealth for how many years? – Five Years
- Who will be heading the group to study the Special Economic Zones (SEZ) Policy of India? – Baba Kalyani
- Government created how many high-powered panels that will work to set up a unique museum on the ‘Prime Ministers of India’ in the national capital Delhi? – 3
- Which of the following state has decided to completely prohibit the use of polythene or plastic from July 31, 2018? – Uttarakhand
- Recently a helicopter taxi service was launched between which two cities? – Shimla and Chandigarh
- The eleventh edition of Geo-Intelligence Asia 2018 was held in ______. – New Delhi, India
- According to a report released by Assocham and NEC what is India’s rank in terms of e-Waste generation? – 5th
- According to a report released by Assocham and NEC which state of India ranked 1 in terms of e-Waste generation? – Maharashtra
- Which state has the highest forest cover among the states and Union territories in the country with 89 percent? – Mizoram
- Mizoram has the highest forest cover among the states and Union territories in the country with _______. – 89 percent
- India will hold the Malabar naval exercise with which nation? – Japan and USA
- Government approved funding for the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle Mark-III continuation programme (Phase-I) consisting of ten GSLV Mk-III flights, at a total estimated cost of _______. – ₹4338.20 crores
- Government approved the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) Continuation Programme (Phase 6) and funding of how many PSLV operational flights under the programme? – 30
- What was India’s rank in 2018 Global Peace Index? – 136
- Which of the following nation topped 2018 Global Peace Index? – Iceland
- Which of the following organisation released 2018 Global Peace Index? – Economic and Peace
- Global Running Day is observed on ______. – 6 June
- What was the theme of 2018 Global Running Day? – Million Kid Run
- Who was recently elected as the President of the 73rd session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA)? – Ecuador’s Maria Fernanda Espinosa Garces
- Name the first woman ever from Latin America and the Caribbean to preside over United Nations General Assembly (UNGA). – Ecuador’s Maria Fernanda Espinosa Garces
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?