Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 6-8 October 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 6-8 October 2018
- What is the interest rate of the newly launched the Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme FY19? – 5%
- RBI recently proposed the introduction of a VRR to encourage Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPIs) willing to undertake long-term investments. What does VRR stand for? – Voluntary Retention Route
- RBI has recently proposed the introduction of a Voluntary Retention Route (VRR) for which purpose? – to encourage Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPIs) for long-term investments
- RBI has approved the proposal by which bank to sell up to 45 per cent stake in NBFC arm Fedfina to private equity firm True North? – Federal Bank
- With which state did OYO sign a MoU to boost the tourism potential of the state? – Uttarakhand
- Which of the following bank recently launched ‘Accelerator Engagement Programme’ (AEP) under the Bank’s Centre of Digital Excellence (CODE)? – HDFC Bank
- Which of the following was recently covered under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna? – crop loss in wild animal attacks
- Which of the following state launched the Chief Minister’s Sashakt Kisan Yojana? – Arunachal Pradesh
- Which of the following state launched the Chief Minister’s Krishi Samuh Yojana? – Arunachal Pradesh
- With which nation did Indian Railways sign 2 MoUs for the development of cooperation in transport education? – Russia
- A 10-member panel set up by the corporate affairs ministry will examine the trends in digital economy, including steep discounts in online retailing. Who is the chairman of this panel? – Injeti Srinivas
- With which organisation did UN Environment sign a MoU for coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development? – Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- Which Indian state has launched a website and an application for collectively analyzing the rainfall, crop situation and underground water level using modern technology? – Maharashtra
- JIMEX 18 is a Maritime Exercise between India and _______. – Japan
- Which state launched ‘Nirman Kusuma’ programme to provide financial assistance to the children of the construction workers for their technical education in the state? – Odisha
- Who has been appointed as private secretary (PS) to Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu? – D Prasanth Kumar Reddy
- Who has been appointed as the ambassador and India’s permanent representative to the United Nations Conference on Disarmament in Geneva? – Pankaj Sharma
- 86th Air Force Day was observed on ______. – 8 October
- World Space Week observed from ________. – 4 to 10 October
- What was the theme for World Space Week 2018? – Space Unites the World
- Thangjam Tababi Devi is associated with which sports? – Judo
- Name India’s first judo medal at Olympics who clinched a Silver in Youth Olympics 2018. – Thangjam Tababi
- Who among the following was awarded with the 2018 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences? – William Nordhaus (US) and Paul Romer(US)
- Who won the 2018 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences for endogenous growth theory? – Paul Romer
- William Nordhaus won the 2018 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences for which contribution? – integrating climate change into long-run macroeconomic
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!