Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 6-8 October 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 6-8 October 2018
- What is the interest rate of the newly launched the Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme FY19? – 5%
- RBI recently proposed the introduction of a VRR to encourage Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPIs) willing to undertake long-term investments. What does VRR stand for? – Voluntary Retention Route
- RBI has recently proposed the introduction of a Voluntary Retention Route (VRR) for which purpose? – to encourage Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPIs) for long-term investments
- RBI has approved the proposal by which bank to sell up to 45 per cent stake in NBFC arm Fedfina to private equity firm True North? – Federal Bank
- With which state did OYO sign a MoU to boost the tourism potential of the state? – Uttarakhand
- Which of the following bank recently launched ‘Accelerator Engagement Programme’ (AEP) under the Bank’s Centre of Digital Excellence (CODE)? – HDFC Bank
- Which of the following was recently covered under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna? – crop loss in wild animal attacks
- Which of the following state launched the Chief Minister’s Sashakt Kisan Yojana? – Arunachal Pradesh
- Which of the following state launched the Chief Minister’s Krishi Samuh Yojana? – Arunachal Pradesh
- With which nation did Indian Railways sign 2 MoUs for the development of cooperation in transport education? – Russia
- A 10-member panel set up by the corporate affairs ministry will examine the trends in digital economy, including steep discounts in online retailing. Who is the chairman of this panel? – Injeti Srinivas
- With which organisation did UN Environment sign a MoU for coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development? – Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- Which Indian state has launched a website and an application for collectively analyzing the rainfall, crop situation and underground water level using modern technology? – Maharashtra
- JIMEX 18 is a Maritime Exercise between India and _______. – Japan
- Which state launched ‘Nirman Kusuma’ programme to provide financial assistance to the children of the construction workers for their technical education in the state? – Odisha
- Who has been appointed as private secretary (PS) to Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu? – D Prasanth Kumar Reddy
- Who has been appointed as the ambassador and India’s permanent representative to the United Nations Conference on Disarmament in Geneva? – Pankaj Sharma
- 86th Air Force Day was observed on ______. – 8 October
- World Space Week observed from ________. – 4 to 10 October
- What was the theme for World Space Week 2018? – Space Unites the World
- Thangjam Tababi Devi is associated with which sports? – Judo
- Name India’s first judo medal at Olympics who clinched a Silver in Youth Olympics 2018. – Thangjam Tababi
- Who among the following was awarded with the 2018 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences? – William Nordhaus (US) and Paul Romer(US)
- Who won the 2018 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences for endogenous growth theory? – Paul Romer
- William Nordhaus won the 2018 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences for which contribution? – integrating climate change into long-run macroeconomic
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?