Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 6-7 July 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 6-7 July 2018
- Name the first railways division to eliminate all unmanned level crossings. – Sambalpur railway division of Indian Railways’ East Coast Railway
- Indian railways’ first ever Limited Height Subways were recently installed in _______. – Sambalpur Railway Division
- Who will be heading newly re-constituted five-judge constitution bench will begin hearing of the case challenging the Constitutional validity of Section 377 of Indian Penal Code? – CJI Dipak Misra
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) on July 5, 2018 conducted successful flight testing of ___________. – Crew Escape System
- Which of the following state recently sign a MoU with British Council of India on educational and cultural collaboration? – West Bengal
- Which of the following state on July 6, 2018 issued an order to ban use of plastic in the state? – Uttar Pradesh
- Which of the following state has ordered a mandatory dope test for all government employees, including police personnel? – Punjab
- Who among the following has developed a mobile app ‘GST Verify’ to protect interest of consumers? – Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)
- Name the app developed by Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) for verification of GST by the consumers? – GST Verify
- How much worth farm loan waiver did Karnataka announce in their budget? – ₹34,000 crore
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) on July 4, 2018 launched an Online Guidance System for determining notifiability of merger & acquisitions (combinations). What is the name of the system? – Do it yourself
- Who has been appointed as the new Chairperson of the National Green Tribunal (NGT)? – Justice Adarsh Kumar Goal
- Who has recommended legalisation of regulated betting and gambling activities? – Law Commission of India
- The Law Commission of India, in its ________, has recommended legalisation of regulated betting and gambling activities. – 276th report
- Who has recently launched #KitupChallenge to encourage people to start playing sports? – Sachin Tendulkar
- International Day of Cooperatives was observed across the world on ______. – 7 July
- What was theme of 2018 International Day of Cooperatives? – Sustainable societies through cooperation
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!