Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 5 September 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 5 September 2018
- Who among the following was appointed as the acting chief justice of the Gauhati High Court? – Justice Arup Kumar Goswami
- Who among the following was appointed as new Intelligence chief of Jammu and Kashmir police? – B Srinivas
- Who among the following was appointed as president of Pakistan? – Arif Alvi
- Which of the following company announced of employing a new Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to combat online spreading of contents involving child sexual abuse? – Google
- National Teacher’s Day is observed on _____. – 5 September
- International Day of Charity is observed on _______. – 5 September
- Name the Indian cricketer who announced his retirement from all forms of cricket. – Rudra Pratap Singh
- Anoushka Parikh is associated with which sports? – Tennis
- Dhruv Kapila is associated with which sports? – Tennis
- Krishna Prasad Garaga is associated with which sports? – Tennis
- Who won the mixed doubles titles at the RSL Kharkiv International challenge 2018? – Anoushka Parikh and Saurabh Sharma
- Bhagwati Kumar Sharma , who recently passed away was a noted _______. – Gujarati author
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?