Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 5 September 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 5 September 2018
- Who among the following was appointed as the acting chief justice of the Gauhati High Court? – Justice Arup Kumar Goswami
- Who among the following was appointed as new Intelligence chief of Jammu and Kashmir police? – B Srinivas
- Who among the following was appointed as president of Pakistan? – Arif Alvi
- Which of the following company announced of employing a new Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to combat online spreading of contents involving child sexual abuse? – Google
- National Teacher’s Day is observed on _____. – 5 September
- International Day of Charity is observed on _______. – 5 September
- Name the Indian cricketer who announced his retirement from all forms of cricket. – Rudra Pratap Singh
- Anoushka Parikh is associated with which sports? – Tennis
- Dhruv Kapila is associated with which sports? – Tennis
- Krishna Prasad Garaga is associated with which sports? – Tennis
- Who won the mixed doubles titles at the RSL Kharkiv International challenge 2018? – Anoushka Parikh and Saurabh Sharma
- Bhagwati Kumar Sharma , who recently passed away was a noted _______. – Gujarati author
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!