Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 5 October 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 5 October 2018
- What does LAF stand for in RBI Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy? – Liquidity Adjustment Facility
- As per the 4th Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy by Reserve Bank of India what is the current Repo Rate? – 5%
- As per the 4th Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy by Reserve Bank of India what is the current Reverse Repo Rate? – 25%
- How much amount of deal did India sign with Russia for India to procure the S-400 Triumf missile system from Russia? – 43 billion
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has allowed state-owned OMCs to borrow long-term working capital from overseas. What does OMC stand for? – Oil Marketing Companies
- Name the recently tested Beyond Visual Range Air-to-Air Missile by Indian Air Force. – Astra
- How many countries did recently adopt the Delhi Declaration on Renewable Energy in the Indian Ocean Region? – 21
- India recently launched ‘Operation Samudra Maitri’ for which of the following purpose? – to assist victims of earthquake and tsunami in Sulawesi Province of Indonesia
- Who among the following was recently appointed as MD & CEO of IDBI Bank? – Rakesh Sharma
- Who was recently appointed as the Chief Justice of Himachal High Court? – Justice Surya Kant
- Who among the following was awarded with the 2018 Nobel Prize in Peace? – Denis Mukwege (Democratic Republic of the Congo), Nadia Murad (Germany)
- Nadia Murad who recently won the 2018 Nobel Prize in Peace is originally from which nation? – Iraq
- Denis Mukwege who recently won the 2018 Nobel Prize in Peace is originally from which nation? – Democratic Republic of Congo
- World Teachers’ Day is observed on ________. – October 5
- What was the theme of 2018 World Teachers’ Day? – The right to education means the right to a qualified teacher
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?