Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 5 October 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 5 October 2018
- What does LAF stand for in RBI Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy? – Liquidity Adjustment Facility
- As per the 4th Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy by Reserve Bank of India what is the current Repo Rate? – 5%
- As per the 4th Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy by Reserve Bank of India what is the current Reverse Repo Rate? – 25%
- How much amount of deal did India sign with Russia for India to procure the S-400 Triumf missile system from Russia? – 43 billion
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has allowed state-owned OMCs to borrow long-term working capital from overseas. What does OMC stand for? – Oil Marketing Companies
- Name the recently tested Beyond Visual Range Air-to-Air Missile by Indian Air Force. – Astra
- How many countries did recently adopt the Delhi Declaration on Renewable Energy in the Indian Ocean Region? – 21
- India recently launched ‘Operation Samudra Maitri’ for which of the following purpose? – to assist victims of earthquake and tsunami in Sulawesi Province of Indonesia
- Who among the following was recently appointed as MD & CEO of IDBI Bank? – Rakesh Sharma
- Who was recently appointed as the Chief Justice of Himachal High Court? – Justice Surya Kant
- Who among the following was awarded with the 2018 Nobel Prize in Peace? – Denis Mukwege (Democratic Republic of the Congo), Nadia Murad (Germany)
- Nadia Murad who recently won the 2018 Nobel Prize in Peace is originally from which nation? – Iraq
- Denis Mukwege who recently won the 2018 Nobel Prize in Peace is originally from which nation? – Democratic Republic of Congo
- World Teachers’ Day is observed on ________. – October 5
- What was the theme of 2018 World Teachers’ Day? – The right to education means the right to a qualified teacher
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!