Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 5 June 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Get all other important Current Affairs and PDFs from here:
- Download Monthly Expected Questions from Current Affairs.
- Click here to view Current Affairs of June.
- Click here to view Expected Banking Awareness Questions.
- Download Banking Awareness and Stock GK Questions asked in Bank Exams 2017-2018
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 5 June 2018
- Which of the following bank recently launched a first-of-its-kind special Green Fixed Deposit product? – Yes Bank
- What is the name of the Fixed Deposit product launched by Yes Bank on World Environment Day? – Green Future: Deposit
- What is the special feature of the Green Fixed Deposit product by Yes Bank? – One tree will be planted in the depositor’s name
- A Joint venture was recently formed to set up India’s first bio-refinery in which state? – Assam
- Government launched ‘Krishi Kalyan Abhiyaan’ for which of the following purpose? – To help farmers raise their income
- How many villages will be undertaken in the recently launched Krishi Kalyan Abhiyaan? – 25 each in 111 Aspirational Districts
- Which of the following company launched India’s first “Whatsapp for Credit Score”? – Wishfin
- What is the recently launched ‘Janaushadhi Suvidha’ scheme? – the oxo-biodegradable sanitary napkin
- The Union Minister of State for Chemicals and Fertilizers, Mansukh L Mandaviya, launched the ‘Janaushadhi Suvidha’, the oxo-biodegradable sanitary napkin, under which scheme? – Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP)
- The Union Minister of State for Chemicals and Fertilizers, Mansukh L Mandaviya, launched the ‘Janaushadhi Suvidha’, the oxo-biodegradable sanitary napkin. What will be the average price of the Suvidha napkins? – ₹2.50
- Which of the following company recently launched #FarakPadtaHai campaign? – Ola
- Ola has announced the return of #FarakPadtaHai for which purpose? – To curb pollution
- Government is developing a Yoga Protocol for women in the age group of _____. – 40 plus
- World Environment Day 2018 was observed on _____. – June 5
- Who hosted the World Environment Day 2018? – India
- What was the theme of World Environment Day 2018? – Beat Plastic Pollution
- Who among the following was appointed Malaysia’s new Attorney General? – Tommy Thomas
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.