Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 5 June 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Get all other important Current Affairs and PDFs from here:
- Download Monthly Expected Questions from Current Affairs.
- Click here to view Current Affairs of June.
- Click here to view Expected Banking Awareness Questions.
- Download Banking Awareness and Stock GK Questions asked in Bank Exams 2017-2018
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 5 June 2018
- Which of the following bank recently launched a first-of-its-kind special Green Fixed Deposit product? – Yes Bank
- What is the name of the Fixed Deposit product launched by Yes Bank on World Environment Day? – Green Future: Deposit
- What is the special feature of the Green Fixed Deposit product by Yes Bank? – One tree will be planted in the depositor’s name
- A Joint venture was recently formed to set up India’s first bio-refinery in which state? – Assam
- Government launched ‘Krishi Kalyan Abhiyaan’ for which of the following purpose? – To help farmers raise their income
- How many villages will be undertaken in the recently launched Krishi Kalyan Abhiyaan? – 25 each in 111 Aspirational Districts
- Which of the following company launched India’s first “Whatsapp for Credit Score”? – Wishfin
- What is the recently launched ‘Janaushadhi Suvidha’ scheme? – the oxo-biodegradable sanitary napkin
- The Union Minister of State for Chemicals and Fertilizers, Mansukh L Mandaviya, launched the ‘Janaushadhi Suvidha’, the oxo-biodegradable sanitary napkin, under which scheme? – Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP)
- The Union Minister of State for Chemicals and Fertilizers, Mansukh L Mandaviya, launched the ‘Janaushadhi Suvidha’, the oxo-biodegradable sanitary napkin. What will be the average price of the Suvidha napkins? – ₹2.50
- Which of the following company recently launched #FarakPadtaHai campaign? – Ola
- Ola has announced the return of #FarakPadtaHai for which purpose? – To curb pollution
- Government is developing a Yoga Protocol for women in the age group of _____. – 40 plus
- World Environment Day 2018 was observed on _____. – June 5
- Who hosted the World Environment Day 2018? – India
- What was the theme of World Environment Day 2018? – Beat Plastic Pollution
- Who among the following was appointed Malaysia’s new Attorney General? – Tommy Thomas
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?