Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 4 September 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 4 September 2018
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) asked all scheduled commercial banks with more than how many branches to appoint Internal Ombudsman? – 10
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) asked all scheduled commercial banks with more than 10 branches to appoint an Internal Ombudsman. Which of the following type of bank was excluded from this? – Regional Rural Banks
- The National Nutrition Month is celebrated across the country on which month? – September
- The Conference on E-Mobility in Indian Railways was held in ______. – New Delhi
- The International Aviation Summit was held in which country? – New Delhi, India
- Name the second American company to cross USD 1 trillion in value. – Amazon
- Amazon became the second American company to cross USD 1 trillion in value. Who was the first? – Apple
- International Women Entrepreneurs Summit 2018 was held in ______. – Kathmandu, Nepal
- India and 23 other nations participated in the Tsunami mock drill named ______. – IOWave18
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!