Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 4 June 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Get all other important Current Affairs and PDFs from here:
- Download Monthly Expected Questions from Current Affairs.
- Click here to view Current Affairs of June.
- Click here to view Expected Banking Awareness Questions.
- Download Banking Awareness and Stock GK Questions asked in Bank Exams 2017-2018
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 4 June 2018
- Which of the following bank recently launched MSME ‘Scale-Up’ series? – Yes Bank
- Yes Bank launched MSME ‘Scale-Up’ series for which purpose? – to upskill MSMEs from Tier 1 & 2 Cities
- Which of the following state recently signed a MoU with LIC for life insurance scheme for farmers? – Telangana
- With which company did Telangana sign a MoU for life insurance scheme for farmers? – Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Telangana and Life Insurance Corporation signed a MoU for life insurance scheme for farmers. What is the maximum benefit in this scheme? – ₹5 lakhs
- Which of the following company has introduced a first-of-its-kind ‘Merchant Referral’ on its platform? – Paytm
- Which city will host Global Compact Network India (GCNI) 13th National Convention on the theme of ‘Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): A Blueprint for Action’? – Bengaluru
- Which state recently flagged off the first consignment of pineapples from the state to be exported to Dubai? – Tripura
- 49th Conference of Governors was held in _______. – New Delhi
- Which of the following state issued show cause notices to Ola and Uber cabs for introducing dynamic pricing in peak hours? – Karnataka
- To whom did Karnataka state Government Issue show cause notice for introducing dynamic pricing in peak hours? – Ola and Uber
- Which state government has decided to give 15 days paternity leave to all male government employees to take care of the new-born child? – Haryana
- Which state announced to establish a sports academy in the state for underprivileged children? – Himachal Pradesh
- Which state government announced to provide sanitary napkins at just Re 1 to girl students of government schools starting from August 2018? – Haryana
- Who among the following was appointed as the fourth deputy governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)? – IDBI Bank CEO Mahesh Kumar Jain
- Raunak Sadhwani is associated with which sports? – Chess
- Name the youngest International Master (IM) Chess from Maharashtra. – Raunak Sadhwani
- Suhana Saini is associated with which sports? – Table Tennis
- Who claimed the gold medal in the Oman Junior and Cadet Open? – Suhana Saini
- International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression is observed globally on ______. – 4 June
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?