Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 4 June 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Get all other important Current Affairs and PDFs from here:
- Download Monthly Expected Questions from Current Affairs.
- Click here to view Current Affairs of June.
- Click here to view Expected Banking Awareness Questions.
- Download Banking Awareness and Stock GK Questions asked in Bank Exams 2017-2018
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 4 June 2018
- Which of the following bank recently launched MSME ‘Scale-Up’ series? – Yes Bank
- Yes Bank launched MSME ‘Scale-Up’ series for which purpose? – to upskill MSMEs from Tier 1 & 2 Cities
- Which of the following state recently signed a MoU with LIC for life insurance scheme for farmers? – Telangana
- With which company did Telangana sign a MoU for life insurance scheme for farmers? – Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Telangana and Life Insurance Corporation signed a MoU for life insurance scheme for farmers. What is the maximum benefit in this scheme? – ₹5 lakhs
- Which of the following company has introduced a first-of-its-kind ‘Merchant Referral’ on its platform? – Paytm
- Which city will host Global Compact Network India (GCNI) 13th National Convention on the theme of ‘Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): A Blueprint for Action’? – Bengaluru
- Which state recently flagged off the first consignment of pineapples from the state to be exported to Dubai? – Tripura
- 49th Conference of Governors was held in _______. – New Delhi
- Which of the following state issued show cause notices to Ola and Uber cabs for introducing dynamic pricing in peak hours? – Karnataka
- To whom did Karnataka state Government Issue show cause notice for introducing dynamic pricing in peak hours? – Ola and Uber
- Which state government has decided to give 15 days paternity leave to all male government employees to take care of the new-born child? – Haryana
- Which state announced to establish a sports academy in the state for underprivileged children? – Himachal Pradesh
- Which state government announced to provide sanitary napkins at just Re 1 to girl students of government schools starting from August 2018? – Haryana
- Who among the following was appointed as the fourth deputy governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)? – IDBI Bank CEO Mahesh Kumar Jain
- Raunak Sadhwani is associated with which sports? – Chess
- Name the youngest International Master (IM) Chess from Maharashtra. – Raunak Sadhwani
- Suhana Saini is associated with which sports? – Table Tennis
- Who claimed the gold medal in the Oman Junior and Cadet Open? – Suhana Saini
- International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression is observed globally on ______. – 4 June
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.