Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 4 and 5 August 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 4 and 5 August 2018
- Which of the following organisation was appointed as financial advisor by IDBI Bank to vet LIC’s acquisition proposal? – RBSA Advisors
- India’s first Skill Museum was inaugurated in which of the following state? – Odisha
- India’s first Skill Museum was inaugurated in which of the following city? – Cuttack
- Which of the following state police formed its first all-women battalion with 578 members on August 1, 2018? – Kerala
- Who won the World Championships’ women’s singles title 2018? – Carolina Marin
- Carolina Marin won the World Championships’ women’s singles title 2018 by defeating ______. – P V Sindhu
- Who among the following broke Michael Phelps‘s record in the 100-meter butterfly? – Clark Kent Apuada
- The Lok Sabha on August 3, 2018 passed the National Sports University Bill, 2018 that seeks to establish a National Sports University in ________. – Manipur
- Which of the following nation was elected as the President of the Asia-Pacific Institute for Broadcasting Development (AIBD)? – India
- Researchers from which nation have claimed to have created the world’s first single-chromosome yeast? – China
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!