Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 4 and 5 August 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 4 and 5 August 2018
- Which of the following organisation was appointed as financial advisor by IDBI Bank to vet LIC’s acquisition proposal? – RBSA Advisors
- India’s first Skill Museum was inaugurated in which of the following state? – Odisha
- India’s first Skill Museum was inaugurated in which of the following city? – Cuttack
- Which of the following state police formed its first all-women battalion with 578 members on August 1, 2018? – Kerala
- Who won the World Championships’ women’s singles title 2018? – Carolina Marin
- Carolina Marin won the World Championships’ women’s singles title 2018 by defeating ______. – P V Sindhu
- Who among the following broke Michael Phelps‘s record in the 100-meter butterfly? – Clark Kent Apuada
- The Lok Sabha on August 3, 2018 passed the National Sports University Bill, 2018 that seeks to establish a National Sports University in ________. – Manipur
- Which of the following nation was elected as the President of the Asia-Pacific Institute for Broadcasting Development (AIBD)? – India
- Researchers from which nation have claimed to have created the world’s first single-chromosome yeast? – China
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?