Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 31 August 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 31 August 2018
- MOVE: India’s First Global Mobility Summit 2018’ was organised by _____. – NITI Aayog
- MOVE: India’s First Global Mobility Summit 2018’ was held in _______. – New Delhi
- How much amount of loan agreement did India sign with Asian Development Bank to improve state highways in Karnataka? – USD 346 million
- India and Asian Development Bank signed a USD 346 million loan agreement to finance improvement of state highways in which state? – Karnataka
- Which of the following village announced to go fully digital from September 1, 2018? – Amethi
- Who has been elected as the new Chairman of Indian Bank’s Association (IBA) for 2018-19? – PNB MD & CEO Sunil Mehta
- Who among the following has been appointed as the Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) of Rajasthan? – Anand Kumar
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?