Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 3 September 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 3 September 2018
- How much amount of loan agreement did India sign with Asian Development Bank to improve over 400 kilometers of state highways in Karnataka? – 346 million
- India and Asian Development Bank have signed 346 Million dollar loan agreement to improve over 400 kilometers of state highways in _________. – Karnataka
- The French air force will organise Mission PEGASE in _________. – India
- Which nation recently has ratified a law granting authorities the right to monitor social media users in the country? – Egypt
- The 4th International Ayurveda Congress (IAvC) was inaugurated by the Union Minister of State for AYUSH Shripad Yesso Naik in ________. – Netherlands
- Name the English cricketer who recently announced to retire from international cricket. – Alastair Cook
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?