Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 3 September 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 3 September 2018
- How much amount of loan agreement did India sign with Asian Development Bank to improve over 400 kilometers of state highways in Karnataka? – 346 million
- India and Asian Development Bank have signed 346 Million dollar loan agreement to improve over 400 kilometers of state highways in _________. – Karnataka
- The French air force will organise Mission PEGASE in _________. – India
- Which nation recently has ratified a law granting authorities the right to monitor social media users in the country? – Egypt
- The 4th International Ayurveda Congress (IAvC) was inaugurated by the Union Minister of State for AYUSH Shripad Yesso Naik in ________. – Netherlands
- Name the English cricketer who recently announced to retire from international cricket. – Alastair Cook
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: