Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 29-30 August 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 29-30 August 2018
- As per the Annual Report 2017-18 of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), what percent of demonetized notes returned to Bank? – 3%
- How much amount of loan agreement did India sign with Asian Development Bank for ‘Madhya Pradesh Irrigation Efficiency Improvement Project’? – USD 375 million
- Union Government and ADB signed a USD 375 million loan agreement to improve irrigation efficiency in which state? – Madhya Pradesh
- How much amount of loan agreement India sign with World Bank to improve power distribution in Rajasthan? – USD 250
- Union Government and the World Bank on August 28, 2018 signed a USD 250 million loan agreement to improve power distribution in which state? – Rajasthan
- Maharashtra Cabinet cleared a proposal for financing farmers for purchasing farm equipment with an initial corpus of _______. – ₹50 crore
- Which of the following state cleared a proposal for financing farmers for purchasing farm equipment with an initial corpus of Rs 50 crore? – Maharashtra
- How much amount of project did National Mission for Clean Ganga approve for cleaning Ganga River and its banks? – ₹150 crore
- India’s first manned space mission ‘Gaganyaan’ will be launched by Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) by _______. – 2022
- What is the name of India’s first manned space mission? – Gaganyaan
- India’s first manned space flight, Gaganyaan, is expected to send how many persons into space? – 3
- India’s first manned space flight, Gaganyaan, is expected to send three persons into space for how many days? – 7
- With whom did India collaborate for research programme named ‘Horizon 2020’ to develop Next Generation Influenza Vaccine? – European Union
- With which of the following organisation did India sign MoU to Enhance Innovation for Clean Energy Transition? – International Energy Agency
- Name the Google project to make online content relevant for more Indian users especially in local languages. – Navlekha
- Which of the following company launched Project Navlekha to make online content relevant for more Indian users especially in local languages? – Google
- Google launched Project Navlekha for which of the following purpose? – for Indic language publishers
- With which of the following state did Google partner to facilitate Internet access to villages? – Andhra Pradesh
- Government approved implementation of an umbrella scheme ‘Ocean Services, Technology, Observations, Resources Modelling and Science (O-SMART)’ with an outlay of ____. – Rs 1623 crore
- Newly launched Prime Minister’s Science Technology and Innovation Advisory Committee (PM-STIAC) will be headed by __________. – K Vijay Raghavan
- Which of the following state passed a bill for setting up of a State Security Commission for selection of the director general of police (DGP)? – Punjab
- 6th RCEP Trade Ministers’ Meeting was held in _______. – Singapore
- 4th BIMSTEC Summit was held in _______. – Kathmandu, Nepal
- The first South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) Agri Cooperative Business Forum was held in _________. – Kathmandu, Nepal
- National Sports Day is observed on ______. – 29 August
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!