Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 26 November 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 26 November 2018
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) relaxed norms for external commercial borrowings (ECBs) by reducing the mandatory hedging provision to _____. – 70 per cent
- Who was appointed as Convenor of Task Force drafting a New Direct Tax Legislation? – Akhilesh Ranjan
- The first-ever India Russia Strategic Economic Dialogue was held at ________. – St. Petersburg in Russia
- The first-ever India Russia Strategic Economic Dialogue was held at St. Petersburg in Russia on November 25, 2018. Who led the Indian side? – Rajiv Kumar
- Who laid the foundation stone for the construction of Dera Baba Nanak – Kartarpur Sahib Road Corridor? – M Venkaiah Naidu
- Which state recently unveiled a 70-feet tall statue of Lord Buddha? – Bihar
- Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar unveiled a 70-feet tall statue of Lord Buddha at ______. – Rajgir in Nalanda district
- Airport Authority of India recently cancelled UDAN license for poor performance of _____. – Air Odisha
- The India Autism Centre (IAC), a world-class autism township is being planned to be built in which city? – Kolkata
- Who was appointed as the new Chief Election Commissioner (CEC)? – Sunil Arora
- Who was named the captain of the ICC Women’s World Twenty20 XI? – Harmanpreet Kaur
- 69th Constitution Day was observed across India on _______. – November 26
- National Milk Day 2018 was observed across India on ________. – November 26
- Devdas Mallya, who recently passed away was _______. – IndiGo Chairman & Former BOB MD & CEO
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!