Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 25-26 August 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 25-26 August 2018
- Department of Financial Services report has rated which bank as number one state-owned bank in terms of digital transactions? – Punjab National Bank
- Punjab National Bank stated that according to Department of Financial Services report has rated it as number one state-owned bank in terms of ________. – digital transactions
- Which of the following organisation has inked a loan agreement with German bank KfW for EUR 200 million facility to finance clean energy in India? – Rural Electrification Corporation
- How much amount of loan agreement did Rural Electrification Corporation sign with KfW for clean energy? – 200 million euro
- Which of the following bank has agreed to a multi-year partnership with Manchester United to launch co-branded debit and credit cards? – ICICI Bank
- With which of the following EPL Club did ICICI Bank agreed to a multi-year partnership to launch co-branded debit and credit cards? – Manchester United
- Which of the following state will organise global farmers meet ‘Krishi Kumbh’? – Uttar Pradesh
- Who among the following launched NETA mobile application to rate Members of Parliament (MPs) and Members of Legislative Assembly (MLAs)? – Former President Pranab Mukherjee
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee on August 24, 2018 launched the NETA app to rate Members of Parliament (MPs) and Members of Legislative Assembly (MLAs). What does NETA stand for? – National Electoral Transformation
- India’s first inter state connected wind power project commissioned in ______. – Bhuj, Gujarat
- Who won the FIFA Under 20 Women’s World Cup? – Japan
- First ever FIFA Under 20 Women’s World Cup was held in _________. – France
- Whom did Japan defeat to win the first ever FIFA Under 20 Women’s World Cup? – Spain
- Who among the following has been appointed as the Chairman of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)? – Satheesh Reddy
- Atal Ji Ne Kaha is authored by _______. – Brijendra Rehi
- Who was announced to be honoured with Asia Society’s Game Changer of the Year 2018 award? – Indra Nooyi
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!