Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 25-26 August 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 25-26 August 2018
- Department of Financial Services report has rated which bank as number one state-owned bank in terms of digital transactions? – Punjab National Bank
- Punjab National Bank stated that according to Department of Financial Services report has rated it as number one state-owned bank in terms of ________. – digital transactions
- Which of the following organisation has inked a loan agreement with German bank KfW for EUR 200 million facility to finance clean energy in India? – Rural Electrification Corporation
- How much amount of loan agreement did Rural Electrification Corporation sign with KfW for clean energy? – 200 million euro
- Which of the following bank has agreed to a multi-year partnership with Manchester United to launch co-branded debit and credit cards? – ICICI Bank
- With which of the following EPL Club did ICICI Bank agreed to a multi-year partnership to launch co-branded debit and credit cards? – Manchester United
- Which of the following state will organise global farmers meet ‘Krishi Kumbh’? – Uttar Pradesh
- Who among the following launched NETA mobile application to rate Members of Parliament (MPs) and Members of Legislative Assembly (MLAs)? – Former President Pranab Mukherjee
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee on August 24, 2018 launched the NETA app to rate Members of Parliament (MPs) and Members of Legislative Assembly (MLAs). What does NETA stand for? – National Electoral Transformation
- India’s first inter state connected wind power project commissioned in ______. – Bhuj, Gujarat
- Who won the FIFA Under 20 Women’s World Cup? – Japan
- First ever FIFA Under 20 Women’s World Cup was held in _________. – France
- Whom did Japan defeat to win the first ever FIFA Under 20 Women’s World Cup? – Spain
- Who among the following has been appointed as the Chairman of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)? – Satheesh Reddy
- Atal Ji Ne Kaha is authored by _______. – Brijendra Rehi
- Who was announced to be honoured with Asia Society’s Game Changer of the Year 2018 award? – Indra Nooyi
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?