Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 24 July 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 24 July 2018
- Indian banks and financial institutions signed an inter-creditor agreement on July 23, 2018 to fast-track the resolution of stressed assets of what amount that are under consortium lending? – ₹500 crore or above
- Indian banks, financial institutions signed agreement to speed up bad loan resolution accordance to the recommendations of which committee? – Sunil Mehta Committee
- Which of the following method of payment option provided by online retailers may be a regulatory grey area as per the Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI’s) response to a Right to Information (RTI) query? – Cash on Delivery
- How many MoUs did India sign with Rwanda in July, 2018? – 8
- What amount of line of credit did India extend to Rwanda? – US$200 million
- Which of the following nation recently emerged as India’s second largest oil supplier? – Iran
- PM Narendra Modi donated 200 cows for an economic development project in _________. – Rwanda
- Which of the following state launched the online transfer of diesel subsidy directly into the bank accounts of farmers in the state? – Bihar
- With which organisation did NITI Aayog sign a Statement of Intent (SoI) to collaborate in Aspirational Districts Programme? – Lupin Foundation
- To mark the World Day against Trafficking in Persons on July 30, 2018, Ministry of Women and Child Development has launched a contest named – #Childline1098
- Who was appointed as the first woman Chief Justice of High Court in Pakistan? – Justice Tahira Safdar
- Gandhi: the years that changed the world (1914-1948) is authored by ________. – Ramachandra Guha
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?