Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 24 August 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 24 August 2018
- Which of the following bank recently announce to launch ‘multi-modal’ biometric authentication for its mobile applications? – State Bank of India
- With which of the following state did National Stock Exchange (NSE) sign a MoU to fund MSME? – West Bengal
- Container Corporation of India (CONCOR) has inked a pact with which organisation for providing rail access to container services? – Kandla Terminal
- Which of the following state has approved a bill for creation of a price stabilisation fund that will ensure state farmers get minimum support price (MSP)? – Punjab
- According to the government, which state has succeeded in efficiently implementing MUDRA scheme? – Maharashtra
- Which of the following method has been added mandatory for every authentication that requires Aadhaar? – Face Recognition
- International Colour Festival 2018 was held in which state? – Jharkhand
- Chief Election Commissioner OP Rawat has said that Election Commission is ready for hundred per cent use of VVPAT. What does VVPAT stand for? – Voter Verifiable Paper Audit Trail machines
- Which of the following institute was announced to be renamed to ‘Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship’? – School of Management and Entrepreneurship (Jawaharlal Nehru University)
- With which of the following nation did India sign a MoU on Defence Exchanges and Cooperation to replace the MoU signed in 2006? – China
- With which of the following country did Prasar Bharati sign a MoU in August 2018? – Myanmar
- Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) Exercise started in ________. – Chelyabinsk Oblast, Russia
- Which of the following nation released a handbook of its “feminist foreign policy” for rights groups and foreign governments? – Sweden
- Name the veteran Marathi actor who recently passed away. – Vijay Chavan
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!