Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 23 August 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 23 August 2018
- Which of the following organisation recently launched the world’s first public bond created and managed using only blockchain? – World Bank
- The World Bank has launched the world’s first public bond created and managed using only blockchain in partnership with _________. – Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- In which city the Bhamashah Techno Hub was launched? – Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Name the Rajasthan launched India’s largest business incubator. – Bhamashah Techno Hub
- Which of the following company recently acquired SaaSfocus? – Cognizant
- Which of the following state hosted the first ever ‘Aadi Mahotsav’ under the aegis of the Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India (TRIFED)? – Nagaland
- Nagaland hosted the first ever ‘Aadi Mahotsav’ for which of the following purpose? – to promote the tribal handicraft
- Name the Indian cricketer who announced her retirement from T20 Internationals. – Jhulan Goswami
- Name the veteran journalist, author and human rights activist who recently passed away. – Kuldip Nayar
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.