Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 22 August 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 22 August 2018
- India Banking Conclave 2018 (IBC) was held in ______. – New Delhi
- Which organisation hosted the India Banking Conclave 2018 (IBC)? – NITI Aayog
- Which of the following company has announced high-value top-up loans of up to Rs. 50 Lakhs on home loan balance transfer? – Bajaj Finserv
- Which of the following company has announced acquisition of Inter-Informatics for around Rs 80 million? – Tech Mahindra
- Which of the following city will be renamed as Atal Nagar in the memory of former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee? – Naya Raipur
- The state government of Chhattisgarh has decided to rename the state’s new capital city Naya Raipur as ______. – Atal Nagar
- The Union Ministry of Earth Sciences has proposed to set up a Cyclone Warning Centre in which city? – Thiruvananthapuram
- With which nation did MakeMyTrip sign agreement to promote as a preferred destination in India? – Indonesia
- Government unveiled a draft scheme for extending the affordable air travel programme- UDAN for _______. – International routes
- Who inaugurated the ‘International Buddhist Conclave (IBC), 2018’? – President Ram Nath Kovind
- In which city the ‘International Buddhist Conclave (IBC), 2018’ was held? – New Delhi
- Name the first Indian technologist to get Intel Fellow award. – Dheemanth Nagraj
- Name the Asian games gold medallist who recently passed away. – Hakam Singh
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.