Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 22-25 September 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 22-25 September 2018
- What does PMJAY stands for? – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana will provide free coverage of up to what amount per family? – ₹5 lakhs
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana will cover how many beneficiary families? – 74 crore
- Jharsuguda Airport was recently inaugurated in which state? – Odisha
- With which nation did India sign an internal security cooperation agreement? – China
- India will organise ‘Gandhi March’ to launch the two-year long celebrations of the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi in which city? – Peace Palace, The Hague, Netherlands
- Which state announced to provide electricity connection to all households by December 31, 2018 under SOUVAGYA scheme? – Assam
- Name Sikkim’s first-ever airport which was inaugurated by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. – Pakyong Airport
- Antyodaya Diwas is observed on _______. – 25th September
- Which film has been selected as India’s official entry for the Best Foreign Language Film category of the 2019 Academy (Oscar) Awards? – Village Rockstars
- Village Rockstars has been selected as India’s official entry for the Best Foreign Language Film category of the 2019 Academy (Oscar) Awards. What is the language of the movie? – Assamese
- Village Rockstars has been selected as India’s official entry for the Best Foreign Language Film category of the 2019 Academy (Oscar) Awards. Who is the director of the movie? – Rima Das
- The Supreme Court on September 25, 2018 constituted a three-member committee to look into the problems of jails in India and suggest reform measures. Who will head this committee? – SC judge Justice Amitava Roy
- Recently a High-Level Committee recommends completion of stalled housing projects in Noida, Greater Noida. Who was the chairperson of this committee? – Durga Shankar Mishra
- Which of the following company announced the acquisition of Israel based Upstream Commerce? – Flipkart
- Which nation recently became the first country in the world to double its tiger population as part of the World Wildlife Foundation’s (WWF) ‘Tx2’ programme? – Nepal
- Who won the Maldives Presidential Election 2018? – Ibrahim Mohammed Solih
- Which nation will host the Interfaith Alliance Forum 2018? – United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi)
- Which state has topped the ‘Ease of Living Index’ rankings launched by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs? – Andhra Pradesh
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!