Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 21 November 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 21 November 2018
- Which state recently announced the increase of forest cover by over 4 per cent since 1993? – Sikkim
- What percent of forest cover did increase in Sikkim since 1993? – 4
- What amount did Gujarat government allocated for project for the conservation of the Gir lions? – ₹351 crore
- To which insurance company did IRDAI give its in-principle approval for its sale of stake? – IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company
- Who was recently appointed as Head of WhatsApp India? – Abhijit Bose
- Who has been appointed as AirAsia India’s new Chief Operating Officer? – Sanjay Kumar
- Who was recently appointed as the India head of Softbank? – Sumer Juneja
- Who was appointed as CEO & MD of Shriram Housing Finance? – Subramanian Jambunathan
- 26th meeting of the General Conference on Weights and Measures (CGPM) was held in _______. – Versailles, France
- Which nation announced that it would not sign the UN Global Compact for Migration? – Australia
- World Television Day 2018 was observed on __________. – 21 November
- What was the theme of World Television Day 2018? – Lights, Camera, Action on the SDGs: The power of storytelling to create change
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.