Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 20-21 September 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 20-21 September 2018
- RBI recently announced guidelines for co-origination of priority sector loans by banks and NBFCs. Which type of Bank(s) was/were excluded from this guidelines? – Regional Rural Banks and Small Finance Banks
- RBI recently issued guidelines for co-origination of priority sector loans by all scheduled commercial banks and _________. – Non-Banking Financial Companies – Non-Deposit taking- Systemically Important (NBFC-ND-SIs)
- World Bank recently approved 5 year CPF for India that is in line with India’s objectives of high, sustainable and inclusive growth. What does CPF stand for? – Country Partnership Framework
- With which of the following state did India Yamaha Motor sign a MoU on Skill Development? – Jharkhand
- Which of the following company launched ‘Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojna’? – Employee’s State Insurance (ESI)
- The Employee’s State Insurance (ESI) has approved a scheme named ‘Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojna’ for __________. – Unemployed Insured Persons
- Which of the following state recently announced to launch Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Credit Society Deposit Protection Scheme? – Maharashtra
- How much amount of Deposit Protection will be provided under Maharashtra’s Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Credit Society Deposit Protection Scheme? – Up to ₹1 lakh
- With which nation did India signed the revised Air Services Agreement enabling greater connectivity between the two countries through a modernised agreement? – Morocco
- Name India’s first Vehicle Tracking System that will run on Indian Satellites. – Utraq
- Which state recently passed a bill to set up India’s first biotechnology university? – Gujarat
- With which of the following company did Union Government sign MoU to provide technological platform for nationwide prevention, control, screening and management program of Non Communicable Diseases (NCDs)? – Tata Trusts and Dell
- Name the indigenously developed surface-to-surface, short-range tactical ballistic missile which India recently tested. – Prahaar
- With whom did Ministry of Home Affairs sign a MoU for setting up the state-of-the-art Integrated Control Room for Emergency Response (ICR-ER) in Ministry of Home Affairs? – Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- The foundation stone of India International Convention and Expo Centre (IICC) was laid by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in which city? – New Delhi
- Who among the following launched India’s first National Registry of Sexual Offenders? – Rajnath Singh
- Which of the following nation announced to open a consulate in Chennai? – Romania
- Romania has announced to open a consulate in which city? – Chennai
- Kishau dam is located in which state? – Haryana
- Which state had the highest adult HIV prevalence among states in India last year? – Mizoram
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of the Steel Authority of India (SAIL)? – Anil Kumar Chaudhary
- Premier Skills initiative, run by the Premier League and the British Council was recently organised in which city? – Kolkata
- International Day of Peace is observed globally on ______. – 21 September
- What was the theme of 2018 International Day of Peace? – “The Right to Peace – The Universal Declaration of Human Rights at 70”
- Name India’s first woman IAS officer post-Independence who recently passed away. – Anna Rajam Malhotra
- Tran Dai Quang, who recently passed away was the president of which country? – Vietnam
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!