Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 2 July 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 2 July 2018
- How much amount did NABARD sanction under Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) to West Bengal during the first quarter of 2018-19? – ₹735.53 crore
- To which state did National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) sanction Rs 735.53 crore under Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF)? – West Bengal
- With whom did National Stock Exchange (NSE) sign a MoU to source technology for offering customised real-time clearing, risk management and settlements? – NASDAQ
- Government constituted Ravindra H Dholakia committee for which purpose? – to upgrade norms for computation of economic data
- Who is the chairman of the committee to upgrade norms for computation of economic data? – Ravindra H Dholakia
- Name the first oil public sector undertaking (PSU) to adopt an online legal compliance system. – Numaligarh Refinery Ltd (NRL) in Assam
- Numaligarh Refinery Ltd (NRL) in Assam has become the first oil public sector undertaking (PSU) to adopt an online legal compliance system. What is the name of the system? – ‘Legatrix’
- Which of the following state launched ‘Commercial Tax at your door steps’ on the occasion of Goods and Services Tax (GST) Day? – Uttar Pradesh
- Which of the following state launched ‘Happiness Curriculum’ for school students? – Delhi
- Delhi launched ‘Happiness Curriculum’ for school students. Who launched the Happiness Curriculum? – Dalai Lama
- Which state announced to open India’s first dedicated Khadi Mall? – Jharkhand
- The Conference of Ministers for Power, New & Renewable Energy of states & union territories will be held in _______. – Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- Who among the following was appointed chairman of Payments Council of India? – Vishwas Patel
- Who has been appointed Managing Director & CEO of Dhanlaxmi Bank? – T Latha
- Who was named Chief Operating Officer of Swiggy? – Vivek Sunder
- Who recently took over the additional charge as chairman and managing director of steel PSU SAIL? – Saraswati Prasad
- Who among the following has been appointed as the Managing Director of State Bank of India (SBI)? – Arijit Basu
- Who was recently elected as the President of Delhi & District Cricket Association? – Journalist Rajat Sharma
- Name the Indian navy officer who has been selected to participate in the prestigious Golden Globe Race (GGR). – Abhilash Tomy
- Which of the following site has been declared as the World Heritage Property by UNESCO? – Victorian and Art Deco Ensembles of Mumbai
- Which Indian cricketer was recently inducted into the ICC Cricket Hall of Fame? – Rahul Dravid
- Along with Rahul Dravid, who else was inducted into the ICC Cricket Hall of Fame? – Ricky Ponting
- Name the female cricketer inducted into the ICC Cricket Hall of Fame. – Claire Taylor
- Who was recently conferred with the National Kalidas Samman for visual arts from the Madhya Pradesh government? – Anjolie Ela Menon
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!