Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 2 July 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 2 July 2018
- How much amount did NABARD sanction under Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) to West Bengal during the first quarter of 2018-19? – ₹735.53 crore
- To which state did National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) sanction Rs 735.53 crore under Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF)? – West Bengal
- With whom did National Stock Exchange (NSE) sign a MoU to source technology for offering customised real-time clearing, risk management and settlements? – NASDAQ
- Government constituted Ravindra H Dholakia committee for which purpose? – to upgrade norms for computation of economic data
- Who is the chairman of the committee to upgrade norms for computation of economic data? – Ravindra H Dholakia
- Name the first oil public sector undertaking (PSU) to adopt an online legal compliance system. – Numaligarh Refinery Ltd (NRL) in Assam
- Numaligarh Refinery Ltd (NRL) in Assam has become the first oil public sector undertaking (PSU) to adopt an online legal compliance system. What is the name of the system? – ‘Legatrix’
- Which of the following state launched ‘Commercial Tax at your door steps’ on the occasion of Goods and Services Tax (GST) Day? – Uttar Pradesh
- Which of the following state launched ‘Happiness Curriculum’ for school students? – Delhi
- Delhi launched ‘Happiness Curriculum’ for school students. Who launched the Happiness Curriculum? – Dalai Lama
- Which state announced to open India’s first dedicated Khadi Mall? – Jharkhand
- The Conference of Ministers for Power, New & Renewable Energy of states & union territories will be held in _______. – Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- Who among the following was appointed chairman of Payments Council of India? – Vishwas Patel
- Who has been appointed Managing Director & CEO of Dhanlaxmi Bank? – T Latha
- Who was named Chief Operating Officer of Swiggy? – Vivek Sunder
- Who recently took over the additional charge as chairman and managing director of steel PSU SAIL? – Saraswati Prasad
- Who among the following has been appointed as the Managing Director of State Bank of India (SBI)? – Arijit Basu
- Who was recently elected as the President of Delhi & District Cricket Association? – Journalist Rajat Sharma
- Name the Indian navy officer who has been selected to participate in the prestigious Golden Globe Race (GGR). – Abhilash Tomy
- Which of the following site has been declared as the World Heritage Property by UNESCO? – Victorian and Art Deco Ensembles of Mumbai
- Which Indian cricketer was recently inducted into the ICC Cricket Hall of Fame? – Rahul Dravid
- Along with Rahul Dravid, who else was inducted into the ICC Cricket Hall of Fame? – Ricky Ponting
- Name the female cricketer inducted into the ICC Cricket Hall of Fame. – Claire Taylor
- Who was recently conferred with the National Kalidas Samman for visual arts from the Madhya Pradesh government? – Anjolie Ela Menon
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?