Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 2 and 3 June 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Get all other important Current Affairs and PDFs from here:
- Download Monthly Expected Questions from Current Affairs.
- Click here to view Current Affairs of June.
- Click here to view Expected Banking Awareness Questions.
- Download Banking Awareness and Stock GK Questions asked in Bank Exams 2017-2018
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 2 and 3 June 2018
- RBI’s Financial Literacy Week 2018 will be held between _______. – June 4 to June 8, 2018
- What is the theme of Financial Literacy Week 2018 by RBI? – Consumer Protection
- The Income Tax Department has issued a new reward scheme titled “Benami Transactions Informants Reward Scheme, 2018”. What is the maximum reward in this scheme for informing benami transaction or tax evasion? – ₹1 crore
- The Income Tax Department has issued a new reward scheme titled “Benami Transactions Informants Reward Scheme, 2018”. What is the maximum reward in this scheme for informing under Black Money act? – ₹5 crore
- India will be importing first ever cargo of LNG from which nation? – Russia
- Which company to import 1st cargo of LNG from Russia under long term deal? – GAIL
- NTPC Ltd has adopted which monument under the Swachh Iconic Places Projects of India? – Charminar (Hyderabad)
- Name the recently successfully test-fired indigenously developed nuclear capable Long Range Ballistic Missile. – Agni 5
- Taj Declaration was adopted for which purpose? – To curb Plastic Pollution
- Union Government launched ‘SevaBhojYojna’ for which of the following purpose? – to reimburse the central share of CGST and IGST on items for food/prasad/langar/bhandara offered free of cost by charitable religious institutions.
- The Union Ministry of Culture on June 1, 2018 introduced a new scheme called ‘SevaBhojYojna’ with a total outlay of ________. – ₹325 crore
- Piyush Goyal on June 3, 2018 flagged off Humsafar Express between _________. – Jodhpur – Bandra
- Who among the following was named the CEO and Chairman of the US-based security firm Palo Alto Networks? – Nikesh Arora
- Who was recently appointed ambassador of ‘promote science’ initiative in France? – Priyanka Das
- Who was awarded the ‘Most Valuable Player’ (MVP) at Basketball Without Borders Asia? – Sanjana Ramesh
- Who won the prestigious Scripps National Spelling Bee 2018? – Karthik Nemmani
- The first official World Bicycle Day was observed on ________. – June 3 , 2018
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!