Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 18-19 September 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 18-19 September 2018
- Which company has received Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) approval to operate its own non-banking financial company (NBFC)? – PayU India
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated Atal Incubation Centre at _______. – Benaras Hindu University
- What is the name of the portal launched for grant of security clearance to private firms? – e-Sahaj
- PM Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for India International Convention and Expo Centre (IICC) at _____. – Dwarka, New Delhi
- How much amount of loan agreement did India sign with World Bank for the Uttrakhand Workforce Development Project (UKWDP)? – USD 74 million
- India recently signed a USD 74 million loan agreement with World Bank for which purpose? – for the Uttrakhand Workforce Development Project (UKWDP)
- With which of the following country did India recently sign MoU for the construction of a 5000-metric ton temperature controlled warehouse? – Sri Lanka
- Medical Cyclotron Facility Cyclone-30 became operational in which city? – Kolkata
- Who among the following were signed as the ambassadors of Skill India Campaign to promote and endorse the Skill India Mission? – Varun Dhawan and Anushka Sharma
- Name the world’s first private passenger to fly around the Moon aboard its Big Falcon Rocket (BFR) launch vehicle. – Yusaku Maezawa (Japan)
- ITU South Asia Area Office and Technology Innovation Centre will be established in _____. – New Delhi
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?