Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 18-19 September 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 18-19 September 2018
- Which company has received Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) approval to operate its own non-banking financial company (NBFC)? – PayU India
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated Atal Incubation Centre at _______. – Benaras Hindu University
- What is the name of the portal launched for grant of security clearance to private firms? – e-Sahaj
- PM Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for India International Convention and Expo Centre (IICC) at _____. – Dwarka, New Delhi
- How much amount of loan agreement did India sign with World Bank for the Uttrakhand Workforce Development Project (UKWDP)? – USD 74 million
- India recently signed a USD 74 million loan agreement with World Bank for which purpose? – for the Uttrakhand Workforce Development Project (UKWDP)
- With which of the following country did India recently sign MoU for the construction of a 5000-metric ton temperature controlled warehouse? – Sri Lanka
- Medical Cyclotron Facility Cyclone-30 became operational in which city? – Kolkata
- Who among the following were signed as the ambassadors of Skill India Campaign to promote and endorse the Skill India Mission? – Varun Dhawan and Anushka Sharma
- Name the world’s first private passenger to fly around the Moon aboard its Big Falcon Rocket (BFR) launch vehicle. – Yusaku Maezawa (Japan)
- ITU South Asia Area Office and Technology Innovation Centre will be established in _____. – New Delhi
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: