Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 17 October 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 17 October 2018
- Government recently signed a MoU with the Lady Irwin College for establishing _______. – ROSHNI – Centre of Women Collectives led Social Action
- Which state government ensured food security to more than 8.5 crore people of the State under the ‘Khadya Sathi’ scheme? – West Bengal
- Union Government launched national campaign ‘Swasth Bharat Yatra’ for which purpose? – to sensitise people about eating safe food and be healthy
- Government has allowed foreign tourists to visit which Indian state/UT without any restrictions? – Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Who was elected as the Chairman of Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI)? – Nimesh Shah
- Who has been appointed as the Director General of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and Secretary of the Department of Scientific and Research (DSIR)? – Dr Shekhar Mande
- Who won the Britain’s renowned Man Booker Prize 2018? – Irish Author Anna Burns
- Irish Author Anna Burns on October 16, 2018 won the Britain’s renowned Man Booker Prize 2018 for ________. – Milkman
- Who among the following was honoured with the 2018 Hridaynath Award for Lifetime Achievement? – Mohammed Zahur Khayyam Hashmi
- Which organisation will send a spacecraft for Mercury to determine whether the plant, which is the closest to the Sun, contains water? – European Space Agency
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.