Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 17 and 18 August 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 17 and 18 August 2018
- 11th World Hindi Conference was held in which country? – Mauritius
- What was the theme of 11th World Hindi Conference? – Hindi World and Indian Culture
- Name the ISRO designed satellite designed to study the solar corona. – Aditya L-1
- Damodar Valley Corporation decided to set up the country’s largest pump storage hydel power project in ___________. – Jharkhand
- The government of India has proposed to the UN to declare which year as ‘International Year of Millets’? – 2019
- Which nation recently announced the formation of the Iran Action Group (IAG) to coordinate and run the country’s policy towards Iran? – USA
- Which of the following nation paid tribute to former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee hailing him as a ‘statesman’ after he passed away? – Pakistan
- Who among the following was sworn in as the 22nd Prime Minister of Pakistan? – Imran Khan
- Who among the following has been elected as the Chair of the International Nitrogen Initiative (INI)? – Nandula Raghuram
- Name the Former United Nations chief and Nobel Peace Prize laureate who recently passed away. – General Kofi Annan
- Aretha Franklin, who recently passed away was a famous ____. – Singer from USA
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!