Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 15 and 16 August 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 15 and 16 August 2018
- In addition to current and savings accounts, customers can link what type of account to UPI 2.0? –Overdraft Account
- Which of the following type(s) of account was recently added to the UPI 2.0? – Overdraft Account
- Who among the following developed UPI 2.0? – National Payments Corporation of India
- Through which of the following service in UPI 2.0, a customer can pre-authorise a payment for future date? – UPI mandate
- Name the feature designed for customers to check the invoice sent by merchant prior to making payment in UPI 2.0. – Invoice in the Inbox
- How many banks are the launching partner of UPI 2.0? – 11
- Which of the following foreign bank was the launching partner of UPI 2.0? – HSBC Bank
- Name the feature designed for customers to check the authenticity of merchants while scanning QR or quick response code. – Signed intent
- With which of the following payments bank did Bharti AXA sign a pact to offer Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)? – Airtel Payments Bank
- With which of the following insurance company did Airtel Payments Bank sign a pact to offer Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)? – Bharti AXA
- PM Narendra Modi announced manned space mission taking Indian astronauts to space on board by 2022. The name of the mission is ______. – Gaganyan Mission
- India will be launching ‘NAVIC’ for which of the following purpose? – For Fishermen
- Which of the following state recently launched Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY)? – Odisha
- Indian Railways launched ‘Digital Screens’ to spread awareness about Indian Railways Heritage in how many stations? – 22
- Which of the following state announced to observe September as the “month of nutrition” to create awareness among people living in the state? – Rajasthan
- The Supreme Court on August 13, 2018 approved a proposal to have hologram-based coloured stickers on vehicles which would indicate the nature of fuel being used in ________. – National Capital Region
- FSSAI has launched RUCO initiative to collect, convert used cooking oil into biofuel. RUCO stands for ________. – Repurpose Used Cooking Oil
- Which of the following Indian city(s) was/were featured in the Global Liveability Index 2018? – Delhi and Mumbai
- What was Delhi’s rank in the Global Liveability Index 2018? – 112
- What was Mumbai’s rank in the Global Liveability Index 2018? – 117
- Which city topped the Global Liveability Index 2018? – Vienna, Austria
- Which of the following organisation released the Global Liveability Index 2018? – Economist Intelligence Unit
- Mario Abdo Benitez was sworn in as the new President of _______. – Paraguay
- Who was named head coach of the Indian women’s national cricket team? – Ramesh Powar
- How much amount did India release for Phase I of Postal Highway Project being constructed in Southern Plains of Nepal? – ₹440 million
- 24th World Congress of Philosophy (WCP) was held in _______. – Beijing, China
- Name the former Indian cricketer who passed away. – Ajit Wadekar
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!