Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 15-16 July 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 15-16 July 2018
- Life Insurance Corporation of India’s (LIC’s) board has approved acquiring up to 51 per cent stake in which bank? – IDBI Bank
- With which company did BEML Ltd sign MoU to explore opportunities in defence products? – Larsen & Toubro
- With which organisation did Bharat Electronics Limited sign a MoU for jointly marketing the L-Band 3D Air Surveillance Radar, RAWL-03? – SAAB, Sweden
- With which state did Ola sign a MoU to create 35,000 entrepreneurial opportunities in the state? – Haryana
- The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has constituted a 10 Member Committee to review the penal provisions in the Companies Act, 2013. Who will head the committee? – Injeti Srinivas, Secretary of Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- With which organisation did Indian Railways sign a MoU to connect the city with adjoining towns of Nagpur? – MahaMetro
- Indian Railways and MahaMetro signed a MoU to connect the city with adjoining towns of _________. – Nagpur
- India has become the Vice Chair of the Asia Pacific Region of ________. – World Customs Organisation (WCO)
- World Customs Organisation (WCO) is headquartered in ________. – Brussels, Belgium
- India recently signed a revised travel agreement with which country to ease visa restrictions for citizens from the neighbouring country? – Bangladesh
- Ramesh Powar has been named as the interim coach of _______. – India Women’s cricket team
- Which country announced to launch 300 low-orbit satellites to provide worldwide communication services? – China
- US President Donald Trump and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin to hold their first summit at ________. – Helsinki, Finland
- World Youth Skills Day is observed on ______. – 15 July
- What was the theme of World Youth Skills Day 2018? – Youth Skills for Sustainability and Innovation
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!