Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 15-16 July 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 15-16 July 2018
- Life Insurance Corporation of India’s (LIC’s) board has approved acquiring up to 51 per cent stake in which bank? – IDBI Bank
- With which company did BEML Ltd sign MoU to explore opportunities in defence products? – Larsen & Toubro
- With which organisation did Bharat Electronics Limited sign a MoU for jointly marketing the L-Band 3D Air Surveillance Radar, RAWL-03? – SAAB, Sweden
- With which state did Ola sign a MoU to create 35,000 entrepreneurial opportunities in the state? – Haryana
- The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has constituted a 10 Member Committee to review the penal provisions in the Companies Act, 2013. Who will head the committee? – Injeti Srinivas, Secretary of Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- With which organisation did Indian Railways sign a MoU to connect the city with adjoining towns of Nagpur? – MahaMetro
- Indian Railways and MahaMetro signed a MoU to connect the city with adjoining towns of _________. – Nagpur
- India has become the Vice Chair of the Asia Pacific Region of ________. – World Customs Organisation (WCO)
- World Customs Organisation (WCO) is headquartered in ________. – Brussels, Belgium
- India recently signed a revised travel agreement with which country to ease visa restrictions for citizens from the neighbouring country? – Bangladesh
- Ramesh Powar has been named as the interim coach of _______. – India Women’s cricket team
- Which country announced to launch 300 low-orbit satellites to provide worldwide communication services? – China
- US President Donald Trump and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin to hold their first summit at ________. – Helsinki, Finland
- World Youth Skills Day is observed on ______. – 15 July
- What was the theme of World Youth Skills Day 2018? – Youth Skills for Sustainability and Innovation
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?