Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 13 August 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 13 August 2018
- Who among the following announced the Top 10 cities rankings on Ease of Living Index 2018? – Minister of State for Housing and Urban Affairs, Hardeep Singh Puri
- Which of the following city topped the Ease of Living Index 2018? – Pune
- Which of the following city did not participate in the Ease of Living Index 2018? – Kolkata
- Which of the following city was placed last in the Ease of Living Index 2018? – Patna
- According to the YouGov Survey, which of the following Indian organisation emerged as the Most Patriotic brand? – State Bank of India
- Which of the following state announced signing of a MoU with ISRO’s National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) to get faster fire alerts? – Tamil Nadu
- Which of the following state launched “CM Dashboard”, an electronic window for better monitoring? – Nagaland
- Which of the following state has announced reimbursement of bills for transgenders willing to undergo sex change operation? – Kerala
- Government has unlocked how much amount of green fund to increase the country’s forest cover? – ₹66,000 crore
- The US Defence Department announced to create a Space Force by the year ______. – 2020
- Who among the following was appointed as the Chairperson of the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (APTEL)? – Justice Manjula Chellur
- Who among the following was appointed as the Chief Justice of the Madras High Court? – Justice Vijaya Kamlesh Tahilramani
- 2018 International Youth Day was observed on ________. – 12 August
- What was the theme of 2018 International Youth Day? – Safe Spaces for Youth
- Name the former Lok Sabha speaker who recently passed away. – Somnath Chatterjee
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!