Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 12 September 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 12 September 2018
- Yes Bank has recently launched a comprehensive cashless payment solution for which city? – Udaipur Smart City
- Which of the following bank launched a comprehensive cashless payment solution for Udaipur Smart City? – YES Bank
- Government recently approved the proposal for electrification of balance un-electrified Broad Gauge Routes of Indian Railways at a cost of _____. – Rs 12134.50 crore
- With whom did India sign two agreements to facilitate capacity building and economic development in the province? – Myanmar’s Rakhine State
- With which company did Ministry of External Affairs sign MoU for the implementation of e-VBAB (e-VidyaBharati and e-AarogyaBharati) Network Project? – Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL)
- Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) signed an agreement with Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) for the implementation of e-VBAB (e-VidyaBharati and e-AarogyaBharati) Network Project for a total value of ________. – ₹865 Crores
- Which of the following airport to get India’s first and only LED-powered runway? – Kempegowda International Airport (KIA) Bengaluru
- With which company IIT Bombay recently partnered to accelerate AI research in India? – IBM
- India’s first dog park was inaugurated in which city? – Hyderabad
- The Election Commission of India (ECI) on September 11, 2018 withdrew the provision of NOTA (None of the above) option from _______. – Rajya Sabha and the state’s Legislative Council polls
- Which Indian state flagged of the first bus services with Nepal? – Bihar
- With which nation did India conduct Joint Military Exercise Nomadic Elephant – 2018? – Mongolia
- The Women and Child Development Ministry has issued an advisory on the deadly online game named ______. – Momo Challenge
- Who among the following was appointed new Managing Director and CEO of HDFC Life? – Vibha Padalkar
- Who among the following was appointed chairmen-cum-managing director of the United India Insurance Company? – Girish Radhakrishnan
- Who among the following was appointed chairmen-cum-managing director of the National Insurance Company Limited? – Tajinder Mukherjee
- Amit Panghal is associated with which sports? – Boxing
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!