Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 12 October 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 12 October 2018
- With which organisation did NITI Aayog sign a MoU to deploy artificial intelligence (AI) technologies to address challenges in agriculture and healthcare? – Microsoft India
- NITI Aayog signed a MoU with Microsoft India to deploy artificial intelligence (AI) technologies in ________. – Agriculture and Healthcare
- How much worth of special package did government approve for employment generation in the leather and footwear sector? – ₹100 crore
- Which state recently launched Blue Revolution: Integrated Development and Management of Fisheries? – Meghalaya
- With which university did ISRO sign a MoU for setting up of the Satish Dhawan Center for Space Science in the University? – Central University of Jammu
- Name the first airline in India to offer free on-board wifi. – SpiceJet
- Who among the following was appointed as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Amway? – Milind Pant
- What was the rank of India in 2018 Global Hunger Index (GHI)? – 103rd
- Who topped the 2018 Global Hunger Index (GHI)? – Ukraine & Uruguay
- World Egg Day was observed across the world on _____. – 12 October
- What was the theme of 2018 World Egg Day? – Protein for Life
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.