Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 12 June 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Get all other important Current Affairs and PDFs from here:
- Download Monthly Expected Questions from Current Affairs.
- Click here to view Current Affairs of June.
- Click here to view Expected Banking Awareness Questions.
- Download Banking Awareness and Stock GK Questions asked in Bank Exams 2017-2018
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 12 June 2018
- As per RBI, borrowers having aggregate fund based working capital limit of Rs 150 crore and above from the banking system, need to withdraw a minimum of _______ of the limit as loan component and the remaining as cash credit. – 40 per cent
- What does WCDL stands for in RBI’s draft guidelines to modify the loan system for delivery of bank credit? – Working Capital Demand Loan
- The amount of the Working Capital Demand Loan (WCDL) will be fixed by banks in consultation with the borrowers, and the tenure of this loan shall not be less than ________. – Seven Days
- What does CCF stands for in RBI’s draft guidelines to modify the loan system for delivery of bank credit? – Credit Conversion Factor
- How much amount of credit enhancement fund will be launched by Government in July to boost infrastructure financing? – ₹500 crore
- According to State Bank of India’s (SBI) annual report for 2017-18, which bank holds the largest value share of mobile banking transactions? – Axis Bank
- According to State Bank of India’s (SBI) annual report for 2017-18, Axis Bank commands the largest value share of mobile banking transactions at ________. – 2 per cent
- According to State Bank of India’s (SBI) annual report for 2017-18, who holds the largest volume of mobile banking transaction? – Paytm
- Which state has emerged as the leading state in generating e-way bills during April, May and the first week of June? – Gujarat
- NITI Aayog recently announced creation of how many additional Atal Tinkering Labs under the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM)? – 3000
- 11th World Hindi Conference was held in _______ – Pailles, Mauritius
- What was the main theme of 11th World Hindi Conference? – ‘Hindi Vishwa Aur Bharatiy Sanskriti’
- The Union Government has launched how many Wi-Fi Choupals in villages? – 5000
- Who is the chairman of the panel established to bring in transparency in the jobs data calculation and presentation? – TCA Anant
- Which of the following state announced to introduce an awareness programme called ‘Sanskar’ in all its development blocks and panchayats? – Assam
- Which of the following state has decided to increase the duty of home guard volunteers from 90 days to 150 days per year? – Haryana
- Madhogarh Fort is located in which state? – Haryana
- The summit between US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un was held in ______. – Singapore
- World Day against Child Labour is observed on _______. – 12 June
- What was the theme of 2018 World Day against Child Labour? – ‘Generation Safe & Healthy’
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.